RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Michael Walker back riding..

Good to see Michael back after his surgery, and riding winners.

WALKER BACK IN WINNING FORM

Popular jockey Michael Walker rode his first winner back after a five-month injury lay-off at Moe on Saturday.

Back and hip surgeries kept Walker off the scene since mid-February until he resumed with a ride at Pakenham on Friday but he had to wait 24 hours for his return win.

Walker steered the Mick Kent-trained Galileo's Pearl to a 1 ¼ length win in a Rating 58 race in which the gelding ploughed through the heavy ground to score at $11.

Walker will continue his comeback with three rides at Geelong on Sunday.

Jeez Fiery, you're on fire Son ! Perhaps Blue is not aware of why OP is not riding for reasons other than his well published battle to keep his weight down? Instead of going off, why not enlighten Blue as to the real reason OP has been off the scene since standing down in Brisbane about 6-8 weeks ago. 

A bit hefty Fiery. Usually when a jockey's unwell he's stood down for the day. Two months is a heap of time and especially for someone like OP. I'm aware his income is many times that of mine when he's riding winners but when he's not riding at all he's earning zip. That wasn't my query anyway. I simply wondered.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

A bit hefty Fiery. Usually when a jockey's unwell he's stood down for the day. Two months is a heap of time and especially for someone like OP. I'm aware his income is many times that of mine when he's riding winners but when he's not riding at all he's earning zip. That wasn't my query anyway. I simply wondered.

Don't worry about him Blue, he's not the full quid. Pops up every now and then to say nothing sensible....:rolleyes: