RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Songlike.......

2 hours ago, hesi said:

"He deserves it... he accused me of lying... if you guys have any trouble with that you know what you can do... i am tired of running this site and copping abuse for letting many of you have the privilege of posting here."

PS: Why don't you let a few banned ones, like Biff(posts as Catswood on Channel 2), back onto this site.

He was always interesting and informed

And no, I don't know him or who he is

Hesi when you own it you can run it as you wish... cheers. Thanks for the advice.

I doubt if CT has a nasty bone in his body.

He is built like a racing greyhound , runs a bit too to keep fit and has a bit of adventureous spirit about him.

Being a bit younger ,he will wind up any detractors on here !

Don't forget he generously sponsored a popular Melbourne Cup comp ,more than once from memory ,and gave a decent Cash prize.

Yeah ,I met him ...on the tram and we went to Moonee Valley races to watch Black Caviar.

Yes he had a decent bet on BC , knowing he would win enough for a taxi home and a couple of takeaway meals.

All good !!

24 minutes ago, tasman man 11 said:

I doubt if CT has a nasty bone in his body.

He is built like a racing greyhound , runs a bit too to keep fit and has a bit of adventureous spirit about him.

Being a bit younger ,he will wind up any detractors on here !

Don't forget he generously sponsored a popular Melbourne Cup comp ,more than once from memory ,and gave a decent Cash prize.

Yeah ,I met him ...on the tram and we went to Moonee Valley races to watch Black Caviar.

Yes he had a decent bet on BC , knowing he would win enough for a taxi home and a couple of takeaway meals.

All good !!

Don't forget i generously sponsored a few comps here to but that does not give anyone the right to a free pass to say whatever they like true or not.

I see Songlike in the first at Canterbury tomorrow.  Had another start since and ran a close second to a good horse in Alizee.

3rd up and drawn barrier 1 tomorrow and should go pretty close.  Showtime ran against some good 2yos in the spring and trialled nicely but has a big weight to carry.

Quinella of the day perhaps with Songlike to edge it!?