RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Songlike.......

24 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Can somebody post a CV for CT?  Have no idea who this recipient of so much scorn is.

He isn't really the recipient of scorn chevy, he brings it all upon himself.

Midget is probably the best to give you his CV as I seem to recall comment about him sitting on his knee once, but basically CT comes on here reasonably regularly and tips out red hot favs which invariably then lose. Somehow though with at least 95% of his red hots losing and needing 10-20 successful bets to make up for each loser he manages to have a jet-setting lifestyle.

He used to be mildly amusing, but recently he has revealed a quite nasty side.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Can somebody post a CV for CT?  Have no idea who this recipient of so much scorn is.

Same here. Maybe Chris, you can post a betting statement to back up your claims and silence the knockers?

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

He is a loser who thinks he is a genius... I used to think Midget was a bit harsh on him and felt sorry for him... but I was wrong... anyway whats done is done.

I would expect this type of childish back and forth from a couple of 3yr olds in the sandpit at Kindy. Pull ya heads in 

13 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

What happened to your forum doctrine of eschewing personal attacks?

Exactly what I was thinking Chevy.

He says stuff like that a couple of posts after telling him " apologize or piss off" .... Imagine saying threatening someone to apologize.... it's like he's 5. 

11 minutes ago, Midget said:

Whenever you let CT on the site it always degenerates, then the worms crawl out to support him ( I'd guess 50% of them are him incognito anyway ).

Same old same old......

I have never uttered a single word in support of CT--I merely asked a simple question about why he attracts so much opprobrium from a few posters. It seems it goes beyond jesting and banter so there must be some underlying hatred as a result of some previous experiences. 

2 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

I have never uttered a single word in support of CT--I merely asked a simple question about why he attracts so much opprobrium from a few posters. It seems it goes beyond jesting and banter so there must be some underlying hatred as a result of some previous experiences. 

He has delusions of grandeur he thinks he is the worlds greatest tipster when in reality he is probably the worlds worst tipster.... EVER!!!

22 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Not sure I labeled you, or anyone, I certainly never intended to wrap you into this.

As for CT, he's had a free rein/reign here for years and repeats absolute lies and drivel about me relentlessly.

The truth is that he's toxic and whenever he gets involved in/on this site it always ends up the same way.

That said it's not my site and clearly the owners think he generates traffic, otherwise they'd have lowered the boom on him a long time ago.

Personally I'd just drown the bastard, maybe beat him first, and make the world a better place doing it.

4 hours ago, chevy86 said:

That's hardly a reason for the invective directed towards him. IMO

Chevy, you obviously haven't followed his earlier posts. It is CT who is always the first to get nasty and turn things personal. I wasn't meaning it in any nasty sense when I suggested earlier that he is pyschotic, he really is troubled.

If you care to go back and look at all of my posts on here over the last year or so you will see I have never been critical of anyone, but CT really is a troubled and nasty piece of work.

Social media of all types gives people who wouldn't normally be listened to a chance to be heard, and surprisingly they sometimes develop a following. Sadly it is the age we live in.

On 7/16/2017 at 2:08 PM, CT said:

Race 1 coming up at Hawkesbury

Bjorn has a big wrap on this filly. She's up against a good one in Marble on debut but if she replicates what she's been showing in her trials she should be way too good.

Good punting B)

Have to admit that I thought Songlike was a good bet paying $1.80 based on her two trials heading into this race.  I guess when you take $1.80 you're accepting that there is a 45% (less if you think its value) chance that it will be beaten.

CT I hope you got it back plus some on the Baker trained Savabeel 2yo at Warwick Farm today.  Looked equally impressive at the trials leading into today's race.

2 hours ago, hesi said:

Surely you are the one who should feel privileged, that so many interesting and varied people, many within the industry, take the time to post their thoughts on this site, whether you like what they say or not.

Without their contributions, this site is nothing, even worse it becomes like the small group of rednecks who post ad nauseum on the other channel

It is a two way street hesi.... and as usual you only post half of what I said. Most of the posters in here a really decent people but always a few want to push the envelope... 

2 hours ago, hesi said:

"He deserves it... he accused me of lying... if you guys have any trouble with that you know what you can do... i am tired of running this site and copping abuse for letting many of you have the privilege of posting here."

PS: Why don't you let a few banned ones, like Biff(posts as Catswood on Channel 2), back onto this site.

He was always interesting and informed

And no, I don't know him or who he is

Agree Hesi, didn't realise he had been given the flick. Much of his historical knowledge was very interesting. Armanasco?