RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

Songlike.......

Race 1 coming up at Hawkesbury

Bjorn has a big wrap on this filly. She's up against a good one in Marble on debut but if she replicates what she's been showing in her trials she should be way too good.

Good punting B)

36 minutes ago, CT said:

Bjorn has a big wrap on this filly. She's up against a good one in Marble on debut but if she replicates what she's been showing in her trials she should be way too good.

Good punting B)

Back to your brilliant best,. shame BB did not see it live cos im pretty sure he is in Fiji

48 minutes ago, CT said:

Good punting B)

Hope you got plenty off the $2 Quinella CT.....;)

16 hours ago, turny said:

Chris, anything you have pasted for forward betting MC week - keen to have a go

Tom

Still a bit early for MC week Tom. There will sure to be a few imports that will no doubt accept in the coming weeks that we don't know about at the moment (I've never been a fan of Futures betting either).

If you're looking for a horse to follow through the Spring though you'd be hard pressed to go past Royal Symphony who looks a ready made Guineas horse. He's a very exciting galloper with 2 impressive victories at headquarters already and looks to have plenty of upside about him. B)

1 hour ago, CT said:

Still a bit early for MC week Tom. There will sure to be a few imports that will no doubt accept in the coming weeks that we don't know about at the moment (I've never been a fan of Futures betting either).

Seldom is there one in the RED

3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Seldom is there one in the RED

Black Caviar was RED for 24 of her 25 wins.

Winx has been RED for 15 of her last 17 consecutive wins.

RED pays for my flights to Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, HK, Singapore, US, China etc.

Nothin wrong with RED Kotare B)

44 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Thats funny as most of the RED ones you tip in here get rolled... not sure how that pays for anything... but no doubt you will have a story to tell on that too...:D

Why would I care what you think Leigh?

Are you upset I didn't accept your LinkedIn invitation? :D

Just for your information I get several invitations daily from people like you that I've never met and just like you I don't accept their invitations either. :ph34r:

Now back to the forum. B)

7 hours ago, CT said:

If you're looking for a horse to follow through the Spring though you'd be hard pressed to go past Royal Symphony who looks a ready made Guineas horse. He's a very exciting galloper with 2 impressive victories at headquarters already and looks to have plenty of upside about him. B)

Those poor bloody owners. What on earth have they done to deserve that?

14 minutes ago, CT said:

Just for your information I get several invitations daily from people like you that I've never met and just like you I don't accept their invitations either. :ph34r:

WTF are you on about...i never sent you any invitation... I only send them to people i wish to associate with..and you are not one of them... your record is shocking you are without doubt the worst horsestopper in here... now back to the forum...cheers.

15 minutes ago, CT said:

So unless you are telling porkies please show us which ones you get all your fantasy trips paid for by... from the record you post in here I would say you average would be 2/10 of getting a winner...or close to it... I can't count the number of favs you have managed to stop in here in the past year or so.

7 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

WTF are you on about...i never sent you any invitation... I only send them to people i wish to associate with..and you are not one of them... your record is shocking you are without doubt the worst horsestopper in here... now back to the forum...cheers.

It's ok Leigh. I know that you know you sent me the invitation, that's all that matters. ;)

P.S. I love your stories Mr Partner GM Sourcing Pty Ltd. :P

12 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

or best.

2 hours ago, CT said:

Black Caviar was RED for 24 of her 25 wins.

Winx has been RED for 15 of her last 17 consecutive wins.

RED pays for my flights to Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, HK, Singapore, US, China etc.

Nothin wrong with RED Kotare B)

I don't feel that's what I was commenting on LOL

2 hours ago, CT said:

It's ok Leigh. I know that you know you sent me the invitation, that's all that matters. ;)

P.S. I love your stories Mr Partner GM Sourcing Pty Ltd. :P

Maybe the system sent to automatically as i receive a heap of these daily...i don't even know or care to know your real name other than horsestopper.. and I can assure you I NEVER would want to be friends with you in any capacity... yes that is one of my companies ... so what????