RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

lisa cole

ho hum another night of complete dominance at whanganui. even another benefit for her with 11000 at stake with all runners and the 2 emergencies !!Is this good for the sport. where is the competition .not blaming Lisa Cole but cannot see this as worthwhile, sim to trotting with 1 purdon stable but............ nothing like every dog in races !¬

3 hours ago, Eyespy Kennels said:

Keep an eye on how much money doesn't get punted on this race, that might answer your question, I might be wrong but let's wait and see

Why wouldn't people punt on the best race of the night. Sure beats the sprint fields on tonight and the other 500m races. Looks a good race

18 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

Why wouldn't people punt on the best race of the night. Sure beats the sprint fields on tonight and the other 500m races. Looks a good race

it was a great race and exciting, Brendan and Lisa must have had their hearts in their mouth when Bigtime Jason loomed up to Allegro Gun the last bit

I feel sorry for the people having to race against them. If you are there on Wednesday or Sunday you will see the mass amounts of quality greyhounds coming though that are just as good and better then those who are winning currently. Looking at there brood bitches they breed with it's only going to continue. I saw some qualify last Wednesday 17.50 no race went near that on this day 

On 14 July 2017 at 0:32 PM, Eyespy Kennels said:

Keep an eye on how much money doesn't get punted on this race, that might answer your question, I might be wrong but let's wait and see

Well the c4 305 just prior to the big 520 held more money on win, place,q, Tri , 1st 4 . Does this tell us anything ? 

Now before anyone jumps up and down I'm not knocking them or anyone else that can front up with that many dogs or train a few winners , as the saying goes sour grapes, and there is plenty in all 3 codes . But it's a sad state in the cd for many and you have to feel for them to a point . But is this the kind of affect NZ greyhounds could soon become ? 

13 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

low down 

yes Cole has got a better strike rate that is because mcinerney has 2 times the amount of dogs 

so he has dominated the country for years and it is good someone else is doing it 

Cole isn't really dominating the country, only the CD. Every time he takes his so called champions up north, they are lucky to finish top 3 in the c4/5 races. McInerney races the bulk of his dogs in the toughest region in the country, of course his strike rate is going to be no where near Coles

5 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

Jake we have talked about this before Cole doesn't bring his top line dogs up there he takes the ones that don't get in at palmy on the Monday 

Storm warning isn't a top liner? Neither is spare some time (group winners)? Or bigtime opal (how many times has he been beaten around Wanganui?) Bigtime bell I guess isn't either after running past most of the c5 dogs on Friday night down at Wanganui? Timma turtle also when he was winning c5 races at wanganui by 5 and going to Auckland and getting beaten? Funny how after all his good dogs were getting beaten, he stopped going to Auckland. I'd be surprised if he turned up this week after yesterday. Why go to Auckland when he can trifecta them at Wanganui

That was a quick change of tone going from 'he doesn't race his best at Auckland' to 'your jealous'. I say good on Cole for winning all the races they can. I wouldnt consider myself jealous of his accomplishments and chances are, Cole will only win more races as their breeding gets stronger. Still can't hide the fact that only around 50 of his wins have come from other districts where as the other 630 are around two tracks. Surely makes you wonder doesnt it? Especially when McInerney had to set up and establish two kennel facilities to win those same amount of races down south and in the cd

a few more weeks on but the C army (32 dogs ) marches on. last night whanganui. some near misses and 8 out of 12 wins. ho hum. I expect with a few staying dogs around the day is coming when itis 12 out of 12. another few races won by "bigtimes" .(is this a cover up ? so they dont totally dominate.) only asking.

Good on the Coles, they deserve everything they get. It takes hard work to accomplish what they have achieved. They do not do it by importing ready made stock, but breed their own. They are setting an example that all Greyhound people should aspire to. When you breed from good quality stock, then rear and break in very well, then you can expect to achieve good results. This is not easy, it takes hard work and devotion. The bar has been set, its now up to the rest to come up to that standard.