RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Best Bets

I was down at my local dairy where i've been getting my BestBets from, and i gave  'the man' the 0800 number to ring..he did so but got no joy from them,

he then mentioned The Informant that was due in Tomorrow he said, so i said i'd call by in the morning to buy one and try it out.

It's A4 in size though..too big to fit on the table in front of my keyboard, but i'll see how it goes i suppose

1 minute ago, chelseacol said:

I'm still the same especially if I'm going on track - get either the Informant or BB to compile the study notes etc from all the other sources !

i used the BestBets to write down the merits or detractions of a runner so that i could keep them for a reference., That's what i'll find the worst thing about the whole kerfuffle

1 hour ago, Trump said:

How much does a BB retail for ?

They are pushing a subscription at the moment Trumpy. Couriered to your door every Friday.  

Rates for interest :

Individual one off copy $6.53

3 months - 13 issues $84.89 ( ($97.62 inc delivery and gst)

6 months- 26 $163.80 ( $188.37 )

12 months- 52 $328.86 ( $378.19 )

If that isn't enough, pay by credit card and be charged an additional fee.......:rolleyes:

Went to my local servo here in Blenheim too grab a drink and i came across The Informant.Never expected to see it at a servo,but i decided to get myself re acquainted with the publication.Price has jumped up a bit since i last brought it.

Have a talk with the outlet where you currently get your Best Bets if they are not on the current list.

Morrinsville outlets were not on the published list so I went into the PUB TAB outlet (Annies TAB) and they made a call and got them added to the list so Best Bets will now be available again here.

I have put this up before.

For meetings Monday to Thursday email Alan Caddy at the Racing Board and he will email you a copy of the Best Bets for the meetings. You can be code specific, I only get sent the galloping fields. He sends them out when the fields become available, does updates and sends a final copy on the race day with the fixed odds also showing and it's for FREE!!!

His email is alan.caddy@nzracingboard.co.nz

7 hours ago, barryb said:

Buy yourself a double sided printer & print off the TAB Booklet form guide for the meetings you want and you can make your own Best Bets

In 6 months it will have paid for itself.

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/search?sf=double+sided+printer

No thanks the Best Bets is just fine the way it is .

Predictably the Best Bets has not arrived at my local TAB at 10.am opening time. Cosmic joke material. Waiting for the NZRB to come up with their usual platitudes viz distribution problems,systemic failure etc. The incompetence of the NZRB knows no bounds.

4 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Predictably the Best Bets has not arrived at my local TAB at 10.am opening time. Cosmic joke material. Waiting for the NZRB to come up with their usual platitudes viz distribution problems,systemic failure etc. The incompetence of the NZRB knows no bounds.

That subscription with delivery to your door is looking good eh Gub....;)

1 hour ago, hedley said:

The Informant has failed to arrive in Nelson today..typical !

Hedley are you sure it was meant to arrive today?.The informant arrived yesterday over the hill here in Blenheim...maybe it's sold out?.

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Hedley are you sure it was meant to arrive today?.The informant arrived yesterday over the hill here in Blenheim...maybe it's sold out?.

..no it definitely didn't arrive there yesterday.

16 minutes ago, hedley said:

Who is going to see that Nelson gets these books delivered..along with other regions too

There's an Election in under two months, Hedley.

Moan loudly and Winston, the man who 'saved Racing', remember, will add 'Racebooks must be delivered to Nelson in a timely fashion' to his 69 OTHER 'bottom lines' for coalition talks!