RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pottsie

Avondale Winners Anyone ?

Nice roughie in the 5th is Doucette - likes the track and needs a couple of runs to hit form. If not today then it is not far away from a worthwhile effort and does get a handy 3kg claim from an apprentice with a future.

Best of the day looks like Dougie in the eight - I was then going to say perhaps a sly fiver on the young lad riding them both to win the Jockey's Challenge however I see he is at $1.70. No value there.?

Edited by Blind Squirrel

saw the thread...quick flick through fields, no inside info...my thoughts, reading the form.

R2 No.9 Quaintrelle @ $6 & $2.10 F/F

Roughy:   R6 No.9 Smoochy @ $11 & $ $2.50 F/F

3 hours ago, hesi said:

Thought about backing this horse at Tauranga last start, but Tauranga can trip up even a known mudlark.

R6 El Duque 13.00/2.90 FF, who knows where it will end up on the tote seeing as it has run last in it's last 2 starts

i backed it at Tauranga last start, ive decided not to go again, will be interesting to see, knowing my luck it will romp in

4 hours ago, Blind Squirrel said:

Nice roughie in the 5th is Doucette - likes the track and needs a couple of runs to hit form. If not today then it is not far away from a worthwhile effort and does get a handy 3kg claim from an apprentice with a future.

Best of the day looks like Dougie in the eight - I was then going to say perhaps a sly fiver on the young lad riding them both to win the Jockey's Challenge however I see he is at $1.70. No value there.?

I'm with definitely with you on Doucette.... and dropping back to Rating 65 as well,

5 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

I'm with definitely with you on Doucette.... and dropping back to Rating 65 as well,

The interesting runner in that race is Kings Daughter, seems way unders based on its recent form.

It has shortened since opening as well, might pay to throw it in to multiples.

13 hours ago, Pottsie said:

True winter going today,

Any tips appreciated, not one for every race, but a top tip and a roughie.

Race 4 6 Carbon Boy

Race 7 18 All of the Lights - roughie

nice plc A/U Pottsie