RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Positives at Nelson

2 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I am thinking that kid at plunket with the Best Bets tucked in the back of his diapers was Brodie.

Nah, Turf Disgest and then Friday Flash but not in diapers!

I was trained very early on and no shit about me!

3 hours ago, Spikecity said:

I can believe that - you never had kids or grandkids and if you do or did never had the time to spend with them when they attended preschool - too busy studying the Best Bets no doubt 

You are soooo wrong Spike !

Fortunately due to my job and now investments I guarantee that I have spent a damn lot more time with my kids and still do, unless  you have been at home on the welfare system for a long time!

May sound harsh Spike, but you have absolutely no right to judge “The Brodster’s” parenting!!!!!

35 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You are soooo wrong Spike !

Fortunately due to my job and now investments I guarantee that I have spent a damn lot more time with my kids and still do, unless  you have been at home on the welfare system for a long time!

May sound harsh Spike, but you have absolutely no right to judge “The Brodster’s” parenting!!!!!

I am not judging - it was you who stated " I do not hang around or go to pre schools, as you must do to know what a kid at preschool looks like" -  you told us in this statement about your parenting skills or was this anther "make it up as you go along" story - hard to believe anything you say

On 3/24/2018 at 10:38 PM, MAJESTIC said:

Dunn, R & J should both have a ban imposed for a lengthly period. There have been numerous occassions over the past years where their names have been associated with banned substance abuse both here and Australia. It is all very well blaming others and bringing in a private investigator but guilty and only guilty can be the verdict. Do what they do in Aussie, suspension. There was even another one where a horse had two race wins taken where the Dunn name was noted in the JCA report. I say it is time to get tough and rid the industry of repeated offenders. Then and only then will a level playing field apply.

Once you get rid of the senior Dunn, hopefully junior Dunn will take out a trainers licence. Then rid the industry of junior Dunn. It should be noted that Dad is domiciled up north and these positives along with others involving Dunns is in the areas where junior Dunn is in charge. Maybe senior is unaware of juniors tactics. Would be interesting to see betting records on the races concerned. Perhaps big punters involved with the stable wanting guaranteed returns or someone in over their head (debt).

8 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Once you get rid of the senior Dunn, hopefully junior Dunn will take out a trainers licence. Then rid the industry of junior Dunn. It should be noted that Dad is domiciled up north and these positives along with others involving Dunns is in the areas where junior Dunn is in charge. Maybe senior is unaware of juniors tactics. Would be interesting to see betting records on the races concerned. Perhaps big punters involved with the stable wanting guaranteed returns or someone in over their head (debt).

I am pretty sure they would have looked at betting given they did in the Negus case.

Maybe not as many as 800,000 documents.

I am also pretty sure we are a long way behind other jurisdictions when it comes to this.

Changing the subject - do you think growth hormones are being used in NZ to give an advantage to horses racing in age races. From what I know it is very hard to test for. One of the side effects is an oversize heart in some cases

48 minutes ago, locarno said:

Changing the subject - do you think growth hormones are being used in NZ to give an advantage to horses racing in age races. From what I know it is very hard to test for. One of the side effects is an oversize heart in some cases

Do you have proof of this happening if not then please keep your assumptions to yourself...rumours are not accepted in here...cheers.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:22 PM, Brodie said:

The Brodster is never out of his league in anything!

If he doesn’t know,  he will just make

it up and of course will  “always be on the money”.

Or if your Brodie you might want to remember this from the site owner

":Do you have proof of this happening if not then please keep your assumptions to yourself...rumours are not accepted in here...cheers. "

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Or if your Brodie you might want to remember this from the site owner

":Do you have proof of this happening if not then please keep your assumptions to yourself...rumours are not accepted in here...cheers. "

Exactly... Brodie you are really starting to overstep the line...and starting to really annoy me...please be careful.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Exactly... Brodie you are really starting to overstep the line...and starting to really annoy me...please be careful.

Scooby, what the heck are you on about?

What have I,said that has overstepped any line?

Anyway Scooby,  if you want people like Fart Too Much contributing the shit that he always posts, then  I will leave you to it!

Your site so you can do what you want but how the hell Fart Too Much has been allowed to stay on has got me buggered.

He is a total wasted space!

I know you are going to suspend me, I will leave you with Fart Too Much as they are the posters that you clearly want!

Got better things to do anyway

25 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Anyway Scooby,  if you want people like Fart Too Much contributing the shit that he always posts, then  I will leave you to it!

Your site so you can do what you want but how the hell Fart Too Much has been allowed to stay on has got me buggered.

I know you are going to suspend me, I will leave you with Fart Too Much as they are the posters that you clearly want!

See you tomorrow

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Grow up and stop being a little girl...put your man pants on and stop the shyte... you worry about yourself let me worry about the rest....cheers.

38 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

He has lasted 8 hours in self imposed exile. Surely some sort of record but i agree the cat will come back just like all the other times:D

You should mind your own business too..both of you are like spoiled kids...grow up.

2 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Hard to believe they got off so lightly when compared to others especially Cran Dalgety and Richard Brosnan

I think this saved their wallets

" taking into account the trainers good record as previously mentioned, and that they pleaded guilty at the first available opportunity.” 

2 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

This is a  bloody disgrace and sets some awful precedents. Further INHO, what compounds the issue is that its taken 8 months to get this far and the RIU sought not one cent of costs which even surprised the JCA chairman.

and consider that as pleading guilty at the first available opportunity ..... that is such a stretch.

12 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

and consider that as pleading guilty at the first available opportunity ..... that is such a stretch.

Does seem  rather odd timing alright given  the press reports suggest they only pleaded guilty after they were officially charged. We will never probably know whether any plea bargaining occurred.