RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

A me$$age for tennis punters

TSNB @ 3.50 to win Wimbledon is money for old rope.:(

its gunna be tough to watch and even tougher to cop Pollyanna's like the Big Mac ping pong man , but remember always look after Wally first.

Are you blind you stupid Russian bitch ??

i said it would be tough to watch and it was , BUT look after Wally first, and I did !!

despite the dribble from the SCS riddled burger flipper in Lycra who as expected , was mute after Paris...:lol::lol: :lol:...

Haha....10 in Paris is amazing but 8 at Wimbledon......amazing plus ,without dropping a set ...extraordinary and the oldest for a zillion years ....phenomenal.

The golf digest bloggers and those that wrote 'Why RF will never win another GS ' , they get paid for dribble !...they are spewing .

Wimbledon ,the creme de la creme its all over the news ,CNN ,Fox the lot ...its even relegated the dismal NSW origin teams pre-game booze up to the back pages !

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!