RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Making any money?

Question

6 answers to this question

Been following Andrés Romero for years and had small ew in US Open,I knew he got beaten by 1 shot by stricker in US qualifying but didn't know he was going to Germany . Big mistake at 250-1 multied at 100-1 after round but missed taking a horse onto Danny lee top 5,balls up from hell:blink:....studying French open Le golf national where rain is forecast light to mod over 4 days....I like finding value so not stating obvious ...Storm-Broberg

Joburg open tees off later today could be worth multying a few here .

Thomas Aiken is normally Rock solid at these home events and has been tutored by Martin the club pro at Randpark for years,over the odds

Nathan Kimsey showed what he's capable of in the final round at Mauritius last week

Danielle Johnson,avoid punting her from the ace draw at the moment , finds trouble even if she remains on board after the jump(flourishing tragedy beaten)

jaco  prinsloo another local talent with form at Randpark, there is a field of 200 here playing on two different courses through the opening rounds,willowpark is the easier of the two so look for form there leading into your second round cover bets,happy punting

I’m going to sound like a broken record here but My fav golfer is 100-1 top 5 after first round at the Valero Texas at +2....could of easily been -2 and the winning score the way things are panning our May very well be single digits,if which he should make the cut he should figure.Go DS :)