RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Winter Super Comp Finals Series

Winter Super Comp Finals Poll  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What format would you like the Winter Comp Finals to take beyond this week ?

• I wish to participate in a straight knockout series to determine the Winter Super Comp winner. Once eliminated a team takes no further part.
    • I wish to participate in a playoff series for 3rd to 8th places as an adjunct to the normal knockout finals format.

Just a quick poll which will end on Friday evening to determine the format of the Finals after this weekend.

Option 1 - I wish to participate in a straight knockout series to determine the Winter Super Comp winner. Once eliminated a team takes no further part.

Option 2 - I wish to participate in a playoff series for 3rd to 8th places as an adjunct to the normal knockout finals format. This keeps all teams playing for the last 3 weeks of the comp starting on Saturday July 1st.

Any questions, please ask. 

2 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

Of course the Grim Reapers like Sudden death - especially when we get to play those pesky Reds :D

I had a feeling that you guys may be the team that can upset The Reds... but the revised draw has handed you a very tough draw....