RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

I'm really afraid

Berrrrnarrrd Saundry has just started following me on Instagram.

FYI Berrrrrnarrrrddd I don't post there so stop stalking me please.

Let me give you some short sharp advice though as I'm sure you read Cafe often.

1) You'll never turn NZ racing around until you put young racing people in charge. Being a fat pale stale male who's bred or raced the odd horse does NOT make you a racing person in case you're wondering.

2) Have a bloody good clean out of the low achievers you're surrounded with. NZTR has had a policy of recruiting mediocre people for some years now, and giving them all grandiose extravagant titles. They don't belong there when they're so inept and incompetent.

3) Recruit someone who knows about handicapping, you're ruining the careers of your key assets, horses and people, because you've got no fucking idea about handicapping policy or implementation.

4) Stop raping the people who put on the "racing show". NZTR has an indifferent and abusive attitude to the hard working trainers, jockeys, and to a lesser extent the owners and punters. They put on the fucking show Berrrnarrrd, they're your most valuable asset, stop abusing and exploiting them.

5) Sort out the Members Council, in particular Guppy and Fockerd. That shit show is now corrupted and has NO integrity ( google integrity, I understand it's not a word you use in Australia ).

6) Don't bother buying a house Berrrnarrrrrd, hopefully you won't be here too long because despite the chicanery that got you appointed you don't appear to have the credentials or the ability to make a significant positive difference here. The bloke who orchestrated your appointment should not even be in office either, see point 5.

There you go Berrrrnarrrd, do your job, and stop stalking me.

I want Bernard to be success.  This is a extremely tough gig, but I am very keen to seem him succeed in it.  I loved what he done with racing.com.  At least he understands technology and its communication potential.  I will give any person a chance.

Someone that has no chances left in my book is Brenda Hughes

http://thefridayflash.com/nz_gallops_news/view/18444

21 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

I want Bernard to be success.  This is a extremely tough gig, but I am very keen to seem him succeed in it.  I loved what he done with racing.com.  At least he understands technology and its communication potential.  I will give any person a chance.

Someone that has no chances left in my book is Brenda Hughes

http://thefridayflash.com/nz_gallops_news/view/18444

Clearly not enough challenges at NZTR......someone wants to talk to her about priorities. NZ Racing obviously is not one... :huh:

Methinks the Board should call for an independent audit of the NZRB with special focus on Ms Hughes and the recent deals made with Paddy Power and OpenBet, the US gaming group which no one in the industry has heard of. One would also imagine the Board would be calling for the immediate resignation of Ms Hughes, With the image problems the sport continues to face and plummeting popularity with the NZ public (now less than 3%), it not only has to BE clean it has to be SEEN to be super squeaky clean, so bye bye Glenda, it's been good to know ya (not at all actually). And good luck to Mr Saundry.  My sources say he is a smart operator which is good although Midget is right he shouldn't buy a house because i'm sure he has no idea what a complete bunch of idiots he will be working for/with in Petone.