RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hizzy

hizzy

Had a gutsfull of the tab and there coverage, Closing acc getting rid of sky racing on tv. The only time i see or hear a race will be when i go to the races with my horse or my mates F... them. And if anyone takes offence by me useing that word well should be no prob as that upstart short arse used it on tv and never heard a word of complaint so F... them again Probably get a ban but i dont give a F... 

JUST HAD ENOUGH MATE OF THE TAB AND ALL THE CRAP THAT THEY DO NOT ONLY THE TAB WENT TO ELLERSLIE AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT OF THE COURSE SPEAKERS BETWEEN RACES JUST GOT ME WAS BLOODY SHOCKING ASKED THE QUESTION AND GOT NOTHING MATE AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ONE WAS I AM WALKING A HORSE IN FROM THE TRUCK IN ONE HAND GEAR BAG IN THE OTHER AND THIS MORON WITH A BADGE WANTS TO SEE MY ID WELL I WENT OFF AND TOLD HIM TO GET THE WOMAN WITH THE BABY IN THE PRAM OUT MT MATE WENT AND HID THEN HE GAVE ME A BLAST CAUSE I WAS REPRSENTING HIS STABLE HW WAS RIGHT BUT I ASK YOU IMAGINE IF I HAD TRIED TO GET MY ID WHICH I KNOW SHOULD BE ON SHOW BUT I ASK YOU A MAN WITH HORSE AND GEAR BAG GO FIGURE APART FROM THAT MATE JUST PISSED AT ALL THE CRAP THEY DISH OUT AND EVERY ONE FOLLOWS LIKE SHEEP OPPS THATS ANOTHER BAN LOL CHEERS FOR YOUR REPLY DOCKERS

4 hours ago, hizzy said:

JUST HAD ENOUGH MATE OF THE TAB AND ALL THE CRAP THAT THEY DO NOT ONLY THE TAB WENT TO ELLERSLIE AND THE MUSIC COMING OUT OF THE COURSE SPEAKERS BETWEEN RACES JUST GOT ME WAS BLOODY SHOCKING ASKED THE QUESTION AND GOT NOTHING MATE AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ONE WAS I AM WALKING A HORSE IN FROM THE TRUCK IN ONE HAND GEAR BAG IN THE OTHER AND THIS MORON WITH A BADGE WANTS TO SEE MY ID WELL I WENT OFF AND TOLD HIM TO GET THE WOMAN WITH THE BABY IN THE PRAM OUT MT MATE WENT AND HID THEN HE GAVE ME A BLAST CAUSE I WAS REPRSENTING HIS STABLE HW WAS RIGHT BUT I ASK YOU IMAGINE IF I HAD TRIED TO GET MY ID WHICH I KNOW SHOULD BE ON SHOW BUT I ASK YOU A MAN WITH HORSE AND GEAR BAG GO FIGURE APART FROM THAT MATE JUST PISSED AT ALL THE CRAP THEY DISH OUT AND EVERY ONE FOLLOWS LIKE SHEEP OPPS THATS ANOTHER BAN LOL CHEERS FOR YOUR REPLY DOCKERS

I see you found the Caps Lock key.  Have a look out for the comma and full stop keys next time :)

53 minutes ago, La Zip said:

Trackside coverage of Royal Ascot was appalling ...... Why didn't they have a dedicated channel instead? Horses in the yard covered continuously by the tote card..just amateur hour.  Why is it that people in "power" here can't get anything right? 

the TAB probably never gave a thought to all those Lions supporters from 'bark hoom' who would have had a few pints to drown their sorrows last night and then might have wanted to have a few bets 'bark hoom' 

8 hours ago, hizzy said:

You were asked what was wrong with the TAB then launch into a tirade about racecourse security. Now while I am not a particular fan of the NZRB I think you will find that this insistence on controlling everything that goes on on the course to be the domain of the NZTR halfwits who operate out of Petone. The logical thing for your to do when challenged for your badge was to hand him the lead rope.

Exactly what was it about the TAB that annoyed you?

9 hours ago, hizzy said:

unfortunately you need treatment

On 6/25/2017 at 2:36 AM, hizzy said:

Had a gutsfull of the tab and there coverage, Closing acc getting rid of sky racing on tv. The only time i see or hear a race will be when i go to the races with my horse or my mates F... them. And if anyone takes offence by me useing that word well should be no prob as that upstart short arse used it on tv and never heard a word of complaint so F... them again Probably get a ban but i dont give a F... 

Now you've got some free time how about going off to school, that'll be primary school, colouring in books and play dough for you because you're clearly not ready for sophisticated learning using multisyllabic words, correct grammar or punctuation just yet.

22 hours ago, von Smallhaussen said:

the TAB probably never gave a thought to all those Lions supporters from 'bark hoom' who would have had a few pints to drown their sorrows last night and then might have wanted to have a few bets 'bark hoom' 

They'd have had such a fun time punting on 5 horse fields at Ellerlsie on Heavy11 a brilliant advertisement for the local product. 

All Jokes aside Huey, went over to UK on big OE...visited a few tracks, loved the steeples.

On Saturday a mate said to me he prefers punting on the big fields in OZ...we both agreed

The Poms would have drowned their sorrows late into the wee hours , feeling quite at home , looking at the results.

Redcar field sizes and 5 races only...7, 9 ,9 ,6 & 13

Newmarket field sizes and 4 races only 7,4,7,7 ...S.Bin Suroor and Sir Micheal Stout  win one each.(co-incidentally, 4 horse field sponsored / called TAB.CO.NZ HCP)

Ascot 4 races only      exception to the rule,, field sizes for UK ...15,16,12,18...but another top trainer A. O,Brian wins two of the four.

6 hours ago, Hufkissen said:

Well, it is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack, off his horse, or, helping your Uncle, jack off his horse.

It depends whether Uncle Jacks horse is actually your Mum, in which case it gets really tricky.

On 6/26/2017 at 7:00 AM, Midget said:

Now you've got some free time how about going off to school, that'll be primary school, colouring in books and play dough for you because you're clearly not ready for sophisticated learning using multisyllabic words, correct grammar or punctuation just yet.

No have no free time to busy but not like you .All you did was  attack me never mentioned anything that i was bleating about so that tells me you are a troll looking for a mistake and then attacking like a rabid dog .To me it sounds like you have no life so go pop a blue pill and get some fun back in your life befor the karma bus stops for you

2 hours ago, hizzy said:

No have no free time to busy but not like you .All you did was  attack me never mentioned anything that i was bleating about so that tells me you are a troll looking for a mistake and then attacking like a rabid dog .To me it sounds like you have no life so go pop a blue pill and get some fun back in your life befor the karma bus stops for you

Feeling lucky are you Hizzy?