RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Articulight

Now first of all..this isn't an open invitation for people to come out and have a 'go'.I'm fully aware that this is gambling and that i'm the one that decides to back this horse.

Just wanted to say that is there not a more frustrating horse running around at the moment than this bloke?..i think not.Too see a horse that does have his fair share of ability but just not show it is rather frustrating to say the least.I've followed and backed him for as long as i can remember,and most of the time he can be his own worst enemy.But when he ran last week at Forbury and he ran 5th...that was hair pulling stuff.He ran to the lead(normally i dont like him leading,as he can pull)...and instead of doing what i just mentioned,he actually settled nicely in front.Going down the back straight the last time he looked to be doing it easy and i was almost counting the loot.But as soon as he was given his 'head' he found nothing,he definitely had no excuses.I will say that the owners and trainer Dean Taylor must have the patience of a saint,as i'm sure there are others around that would of sacked him by now.

46 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Now first of all..this isn't an open invitation for people to come out and have a 'go'.I'm fully aware that this is gambling and that i'm the one that decides to back this horse.

Just wanted to say that is there not a more frustrating horse running around at the moment than this bloke?..i think not.Too see a horse that does have his fair share of ability but just not show it is rather frustrating to say the least.I've followed and backed him for as long as i can remember,and most of the time he can be his own worst enemy.But when he ran last week at Forbury and he ran 5th...that was hair pulling stuff.He ran to the lead(normally i dont like him leading,as he can pull)...and instead of doing what i just mentioned,he actually settled nicely in front.Going down the back straight the last time he looked to be doing it easy and i was almost counting the loot.But as soon as he was given his 'head' he found nothing,he definitely had no excuses.I will say that the owners and trainer Dean Taylor must have the patience of a saint,as i'm sure there are others around that would of sacked him by now.

The horse is a disappointment and has not lived up to expectations. He looks to have ability but seldom shows it so perhaps the horse has temperament problems or doesn't try. Who knows. If I was the owner I would try the horse with someone else because I don't think D. Taylor can do anymore with him. Let someone else have a go, maybe a change of environment could do the trick?

Yea i think your right in regards to a trainer change.Nothing against Dean Taylor,who has trained some stars in his career.But i think he's done all he can with the horse and yea maybe the only thing that could wake him up is a new 'boss'.

4 hours ago, 50 win no. 1 said:

I saw this horse run a phenomenal race early in its career. Have backed it ever since.  My pockets are empty. Needs to go to a central districts circuit or outback Aussie .  I thought it was going to be a top liner

Yip i'm in the same boat as you.Have followed it since day dot.After last week when it had every chance i'm seriously thinking about giving him the flick.