RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
DC9

Rollin' Thunder

Opawa Brad jumped ok from box 2 and when the #9 decided to give up the rail he said thankyouverymuch and cleared out to win by 5 lengths for a very well-deserved win in the $15,000 Group 2 race today at Manukau.

I certainly do not intend to lessen the quality of Brad's win but it is noteworthy that his time was 0.14seconds slower than the Shotgun's.

My point is simply to highlight that remarkable performance. 

PS I think I heard Peter Earley say that Brad's win made it #99 for the Faheys in Group wins. Now that is also sensational.

On 25/06/2017 at 6:43 PM, Jape said:

Opawa Brad jumped ok from box 2 and when the #9 decided to give up the rail he said thankyouverymuch and cleared out to win by 5 lengths for a very well-deserved win in the $15,000 Group 2 race today at Manukau.

I certainly do not intend to lessen the quality of Brad's win but it is noteworthy that his time was 0.14seconds slower than the Shotgun's.

My point is simply to highlight that remarkable performance. 

PS I think I heard Peter Earley say that Brad's win made it #99 for the Faheys in Group wins. Now that is also sensational.

I think Brad was having his first look on the track, as against Shotgun which wasn't. Not an equal comparison in my book.

Trackside commentator ' really gota feel for that punter' that lost $20k on the nose of riding shotgun!
If ya silly enough to put 20k @ $1.06 then more the fool the punter lol

33 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Trackside commentator ' really gota feel for that punter' that lost $20k on the nose of riding shotgun!
If ya silly enough to put 20k @ $1.06 then more the fool the punter lol

The TAB have stooped to new lows lately...i see they are putting captions at the bottom of the screen stating big punts made on horses etc prior to the race. On the weekend they said a punter had put $5k on a horse at $3.50 fixed, i looked at that particular horse and it was still paying $3.50, you cant tell me a $5k bet wouldnt of dropped that quote to $2.50. Im tempted to ring the commerce comission because i believe this new "big bet" advertising is all piss and wind and nobodys placed these bets at all, its simply to entice mugs like me to think "fark if someones put $5k on it surely its gona win". All three i watched that were shown to have bih bets placed on them ran like a 3 leggered donkey. This practice should not be allowed unless the TAB is prepared to show prove that these bets even exsist, my belief is that they dont.

Clearly theirs a timing issue with the 457 races...winner of race 6 ran 24.96 according to TAB site. Whats the bet these times will end up being recorded as the new best time for these particular dogs at that track and distance!

5 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

Clearly theirs a timing issue with the 457 races...winner of race 6 ran 24.96 according to TAB site. Whats the bet these times will end up being recorded as the new best time for these particular dogs at that track and distance!

I doubt the time is correct for either of those races. The first split run in both 457 would be near records. The second one for sure a record