RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cunnamulla

TAB misinformation warning

The TAB formline comments are sadly lacking in accuracy. A prime example today at Canterbury. Race 1- Manicure, the TAB formline says "8th inner, plugged straight" whereas the replay actually shows the horse badly checked at the 200m, and it goes to the line under a big hold. Talk about misleading, better off having no comments rather than misleading ones !

The are world champions of misinformation. Track conditions, stipes reports, form lines. They lie like they breathe. "the track is playing not as bad as its Heavy12 rating." "There's nothing wrong with the inside" (from a jokey who won the next race hugging the outside fence) and my own personal favourite, "the track is perfect and will only improve throughout the day"

I don,t have too many complaints ,Re fixed odds prices...you do your own study and back what you perceive as value...too short 90% of time.

However, they play around with TAB prices and should be paid as stated (at the jump)...too often reduce markedly once horse has won...

it,s a lottery as to what price you,ll receive,don,t know until divs posted...

Not having a barrier draw statistics tab, under the track conditions present, on the TAB website is super frustrating !

along with the track leader bias, are two of the best pointers for selecting winners.

That is why I miss the Friday flash ... AN EASY FIX ...PLEASE INCLUDE ON WEBSITE FOR PUNTERS (CUSTOMERS ), TAB.

Well i,m at it ...How the hell do you use the filter tab @ the bottom of each race?...I fill it out for a list of preferred runners...push enter...Whammo...nothing.