RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
final luca

Hush Fund.

as I have stated on racecafe in the past, we have  a problem in clutha/southland  area with our sitting MP. todd Barclay.

on the news this morning and also on facebook is an item in regards to the out come of this..

sorry I am having problems getting it to  show up on racecafe, some one may be able to help .. please..

todd, had been secretly recording his electorate agent, gleny's   Dickson, on these recording were personal health /woman problems ,

it is illegal to record such items ... anyway, bill English has paid out on a hush fund the government  declared  wasn't there.

gleny's Dickson was one in charge of gore office of CYF. but i'm over that.  the problem is her rights were violated by her employer.

that I do not and will not except or get over in a hurry..  this was an employment dispute which todd Barclay took to another level.

a clear violation  of workers rights.   she was very close to bill English when he was MP for this area.. and was suspected of reporting

back to him details that todd did not wanted known.

personally I think he should resign.   and be charged for  the criminal act  he has done .I   just hope the people of clutha /southland have   morals,

and feel the same way... okay so this is now part of what has happened,, now do we get to know why electorate ceo's have also resigned from his  clutha - southland electorate ?

Anyone else out there feeling dis-enfranchised at present?

Nick Smith's disastrous inputs into RMA "reform" including iwi consultation, along with weak fisheries regulation and that grinning hyena Nathan Guy in the background of every photo op and now weak Bill with smug Barclay have done it for me with National. (Never was going to vote for that carpetbagger Maggie Barry) but they have lost the party vote as well.

Labour never an option nor the Greens. Although the Greens will sucker a lot of millennials.

Colin up to his scrotum in litigation.

Gareth lost it with the "capital" tax.

Act maybe?

Winston just Winston-total show pony.

Chevy I think this election is more about who you don't want rather than who you do.

National will get re-elected on the basis that a vote for Labour is a vote for something even more intolerable in the Greens. Economically and socially they would be a disaster for this country.

You have to wonder in their mentality in suggesting a five fold increase in refugee numbers when the majority of us are not comfortable with the numbers of legitimate immigrants annually.

I have no idea who I am going to vote for... todd Barclay  isn't to popular in gore this morning... general conscientious is he should resign,

the locals are not happy with him , nor are they happy with bill English.. they are however doing what most politicians are really good at.

lying , telling half truths and passing the buck onto everyone else except themselves.  my guess in clutha / southland.. come September,

unless todd Barclay resigns  so national can stand someone else.  the tory seat will be lost... and if clutha/southland is lost then national will loose the election.

who to vote for in his place?  who ever stands in this area, is going to have to be honest and up front, to the people..

something we have not seen in politics for quite a few years.... maybe we should  just follow the likes of Fiji and have a military government?

na that does  not do a thing for me ... maybe a gay party?  na, i'd be worried about bend over all the time... can't vote for females, their place is the kitchen...

policies,, honest down to earth policies.. none of the bull shit crap we have been getting for years just so we give them a vote,

just to have them reneg on their promises.    ladies and gentleman we have a problem... maybe we should get Cameron George back to run the country..

either way the country is stuffed.

1 hour ago, final luca said:

I have no idea who I am going to vote for... todd Barclay  isn't to popular in gore this morning... general conscientious is he should resign,

the locals are not happy with him , nor are they happy with bill English.. they are however doing what most politicians are really good at.

lying , telling half truths and passing the buck onto everyone else except themselves.  my guess in clutha / southland.. come September,

unless todd Barclay resigns  so national can stand someone else.  the tory seat will be lost... and if clutha/southland is lost then national will loose the election.

who to vote for in his place?  who ever stands in this area, is going to have to be honest and up front, to the people..

something we have not seen in politics for quite a few years.... maybe we should  just follow the likes of Fiji and have a military government?

na that does  not do a thing for me ... maybe a gay party?  na, i'd be worried about bend over all the time... can't vote for females, their place is the kitchen...

policies,, honest down to earth policies.. none of the bull shit crap we have been getting for years just so we give them a vote,

just to have them reneg on their promises.    ladies and gentleman we have a problem... maybe we should get Cameron George back to run the country..

either way the country is stuffed.

Stepping down at the end of the term.

7 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

I shouldn't lose too much sleep over it FL. National could put up a performing monkey in East Southland and still win.

Hey Uriah, leave monkeys out of it, they are beautiful intelligent creatures far smarter and loving than most humans, especially snowflakes.

going by the   local paper today.. the population   of   clutha/southland is  split.with many national supporters' up set  by both todd Barclay and bill English..  I don't get up set with politics any more, I smelt this rat  from day one.. I think the election via clutha /southland  is going to be  a close call this time up. with more than a chance for other parties.   the people have had enough.

1 hour ago, final luca said:

going by the   local paper today.. the population   of   clutha/southland is  split.with many national supporters' up set  by both todd Barclay and bill English..  I don't get up set with politics any more, I smelt this rat  from day one.. I think the election via clutha /southland  is going to be  a close call this time up. with more than a chance for other parties.   the people have had enough.

I think that nationally the election will become too close to call the closer we get to election day.

Should National implode then Labour will have to step up and i am not confident that they can.

Their leader has spent his life trying to save jobs(not a success) and now he wants us to believe he can create jobs.

The deputy leader has never held what i would call a proper job and she also says they will create jobs.

Behind them apart from 2/3 people it's the same old and tired labour party.

I'm afraid we don't have much choice this election imo.

I see Glenda Hughes, Chair of The Racing Board and A National Party Board Member tried to "heavy" Genys Dickson into dropping her complaint against Todd Barclay. 

No doubt that will earn Genda a gong on the New Year's honours list for being a loyal party hack and doing their dirty work.

I'm no National supporter. Far from it, but I do find this Barclay affair to be a waste of talent. Given we all know that Politicians are dodgy liars, does a bright young up and comer, who might make a great contribution to running the country in the future, really need to resign over taping his worker and then lying about it? What's the problem here? He's a Politician isn't he? Say sorry and get back to work I say.

When you think about it, its hypocrisy at its worst, he makes recordings of his dealings in the privacy of his office, yet the state and everything in between record one another at whim from dashboard cameras, to surveillance monitors everywhere. In todays world, peoples phones are recording everything said, with or without permission, so whats the problem.

he did it in a way  most people see in forgivable... what if he was filming in a ladies toilet, would that be exceptable?

or looking up skirts? or offering children sweats etc? it was a clear  case of violating a workers rights..

I've met todd Barclay , and honestly thought he was a tool.

I've met gleny's Dickson and quite often have a joke, about mataura's garden beds as she is also on GDC.

I trust her  more than todd, you have also got to understand , although it may have nothing to do with this case,

that some of his electrol chairs had also resigned over the last year, we the people of clutha southland have not been privy as to why.

from what I understand, on these recordings were items of gleny;s private female  things that were not for his ears, also something about sex and drugs .

unless we listened to those tapes we are not going to get all the truth..  it is a he said , she said... but guilt, I believe  has been excepted by the national

party with a payout serectly of the hush/slush fund.

20 hours ago, aquaman said:

When you think about it, its hypocrisy at its worst, he makes recordings of his dealings in the privacy of his office, yet the state and everything in between record one another at whim from dashboard cameras, to surveillance monitors everywhere. In todays world, peoples phones are recording everything said, with or without permission, so whats the problem.

Also hypocrisy from TIME magazine who want Trump to take down a Time cover showing him on the front with some praise.

This is the media who with the push of a button on a computor can make a bum big small or non exsistant,make a tummy disappear,who can make a nose big or small,who can put an unflattering cartoon on the cover,

what a load of jerks.

this really pisses me off, you and me will be paying  for todd Barclay's lawyer...

another corrupt practice  by this government  and other  past governments that needs to be hit on the head, 

ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing in this country, political corruption at it's best

it is time to vote these wankers OUT,