RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Incompetence Again

I have a look at the RIU reports on a regular basis and was surprised to see a jockey charged with CARELESS DRIVING.

I believe C Barnes should have had a the charge dismissed,as the charge should have been Careless Riding,you have to question the competence of of the 2 Stewards on duty,surely they must proof read what they have written,if the typist made a mistake or the Stewards did,you would think they would have checked the reports they write before publishing them,not to have it pointed out days after the report was published.The Stewards continue to make us look like a 2nd class organisation.

SNR

1 hour ago, tim vince said:

like me midget I am not keen from personal experience on the riu but this seems only a minor mistake

Correct Tim,but how can the RIU and the JCA have different charges,surely they work with each other and view what they both publish.

The stipes' report from Hastings today is posted in very good time, an hour or so after the final event on a 10 race programme. 

A pity, however, they didn't take another 5 minutes to read through it, to avoid the embarrassment of rubbish such as: D Hirini – (IN DREAMLAND) - [Rule 638(3)(b)(ii)] excessive use of whip prior to the 200m. Suspended from close of racing Saturday 8th July up to and including Friday 4th July (1 day).