RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 15

On 11/13/2017 at 9:21 PM, jasonmccook1 said:
3 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Well that brings down the curtain on another club.  Will try and do final wash up tonight and payout by end of next week as busy week ahead for me :(

Thanks Jase and Sarah for running another fun club - bring on 2018 - pen me in 

Tom

Total after Week 17 $3743.80($197 per share) 

got a bit of quiet time when the kids were sleeping to do the tally up so we ended up with $197 each not the result we were all hoping I bet but has been fun.

If everyone could either advise by email on here or email mccookclan@outlook.com whether we are doing phone account or bank account for your share and will pay out by end of the week.

Once again I thank everyone for their support and patience while I sort the payout ( as I certainly didnt pick a great week to end the syndicate and pay out -_-)

and lets hope 2018 is our year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jason and Sarah and the wee ones ..... very well organised and fun to be part of ..... certainly will be in the 2018 series in what ever shape it takes certainly given us some food for thought Jason.

As to the payout Jason into my bank a/c please, will send u details later today.

Thanks once again the McCook family and Merry Xmas to All.

7 hours ago, Al Feilding said:

Manny thanks all you guys for fun times, especially you “Winners”,and Jason and Sarah for all you do.Have a happy safe festive season.

can you flick me your bank details Al. thanks for all your support hope to see you back next year

Thank you Jason (and Sarah) for all the admin involved in the Club, huge task and for those of us not on RC regularly it's great to get individual text reminders !!!

Heres to a successful and safe Summer for punters and their families

Mine can go into my TAB account please Jase 

Thanks

TT

36 minutes ago, Tiger Tiger said:

Thank you Jason (and Sarah) for all the admin involved in the Club, huge task and for those of us not on RC regularly it's great to get individual text reminders !!!

Heres to a successful and safe Summer for punters and their families

Mine can go into my TAB account please Jase 

Thanks

TT

Thanks for your kind words Tim.  Yes maybe bring that in next year re having cells on file as at the moment if racecafe goes down we are buggered. And a text reminder is easy for me on the go.

Merry Xmas and happy punting see you next year I hope.

1 hour ago, ket_ said:

prostitutes for one night  

http://bit.ly/2BGAQ1i

generally we try to keep Punters club site deviant free ket...maybe post this on main discussion forum and take the wrath...

what you do in your own time is your business...BUT... Ladies and Gentlemen in Punters club, myself included can do without it

and computer problems associated with opening unknown links.