RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 15

Sorry Jason must be me.Just going on Porkys  wed.post.

6 minutes ago, richie said:

Sorry only $40.70 back so far

17% TREB IN LAST 

#3 COLLECT=$7,20

#10 COLLECT=$6.80

#14 COLLECT=$61.90

#15 COLLECT=$15.10

Jeez Ritchie.Can't believe you missed those hotshots.

Only paying 90 /34dollars

1 minute ago, Brown Fox said:

Sorry Jason must be me.Just going on Porkys  wed.post.

Jeez Ritchie.Can't believe you missed those hotshots.

Only paying 90 /34dollars

to tell you truth I done hell of a lot better on Ruakaka than Addington

1 minute ago, jasonmccook1 said:

better than a duck Ritchie :)

so we have Bryce collected around $110 ( to be confirmed)

Ritchie $47.90

Mardy $115 odd ( with $40 to still invest)

Really thought I had them covered Jase.Never mind.

This is probably a good chance for me to say thanks for all the support you have shown the Cookie Clan throughout this club and I am sure our big pay day will come soon. Think we need a  well earned spell for everyone and hope we all come back fresh next year ( I wont call for numbers for next year yet as still over 2-3 months away if we kick off on Wellington Cup day again but hope we are all back next year and maybe even some returner next year get Mossey to pull Gruff's leg :P)

But some food for thought in the break any changes people would like to see and any gripes on the way we do things ( constructive feedback though please ^_^)

One thing for me is do we instead of having 2 goes each do we just all have 1 go and bet a larger crack or would the people drawn week 19 get bored of having to wait 4 months odd to bet?

1 minute ago, jasonmccook1 said:

This is probably a good chance for me to say thanks for all the support you have shown the Cookie Clan throughout this club and I am sure our big pay day will come soon. Think we need a  well earned spell for everyone and hope we all come back fresh next year ( I wont call for numbers for next year yet as still over 2-3 months away if we kick off on Wellington Cup day again but hope we are all back next year and maybe even some returner next year get Mossey to pull Gruff's leg :P)

But some food for thought in the break any changes people would like to see and any gripes on the way we do things ( constructive feedback though please ^_^)

One thing for me is do we instead of having 2 goes each do we just all have 1 go and bet a larger crack or would the people drawn week 19 get bored of having to wait 4 months odd to bet?

Good points to think about Jase.

I would just like to take this opportunitry to thank you very much for your work in running the club.Also to your wonderful family,especially Sarah, for you giving your time to us.

1 minute ago, richie said:

Good points to think about Jase.

I would just like to take this opportunitry to thank you very much for your work in running the club.Also to your wonderful family,especially Sarah, for you giving your time to us.

Sarah reads all email received for the club so I'm sure she will get a kick out of hearing you say that (she is a trooper and helps where she can which makes my job easier)

1 hour ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Sarah reads all email received for the club so I'm sure she will get a kick out of hearing you say that (she is a trooper and helps where she can which makes my job easier)

not sure how you both do it with young kids.We had 3 young kids and it was so full on.

2 minutes ago, richie said:

not sure how you both do it with young kids.We had 3 young kids and it was so full on.

a lot of paper and felt pens:P. Our 2 year old must listen to me too much as if she comes into the lounge and Trackside is on she says " Go Go" and throws her arms around :wub:

Ok here's what ive done with the remaining $40

$5 Final Field Win bets....Riccarton

R4-2 Flag The Groom Return $37.50

R5-3 Heni Return $15

R9-11 Lady Amadeus Return $30

Tauranga

$5 Final Field Win bets

R3-2 Demonetization Return $23

R4-1 Selfie Return $15.50

R3 $5 Double

2-7/1

Jockey Challenge

Jason Waddell return $15

R3-2 Demonetization Return $23 -winner

I heard someone had 13K on it as well , we need to recruit him haha

and Selfie paying $9 in double so another $45 on top of the $15 if he can win

R5-3 Heni Return $15 -winner

I backed Heni on the first day at the time it was paying $7 on tote and $6 on fixed so me being greedy put it on the tote then the plunge came and ended up at $4.40 on tote was not a happy camper :(