RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 15

Total after Week 6 $870.10($45.80 per share) Net Loss of $1409

Well not the best of weeks and some close calls so $74.10 for the week. But hey that's punting for you but a big collect is on the way I can feel it in my bones. So Tiger Tiger(one week too late with Felton Road winning on Saturday:o) and Bryce to get those wheels moving again

Just a few notes I have from the weekend that I have observed and wanted to get feed back on.

A) when posting bets could we have meeting number, horse name and horse number for any multi legs or single bets as hard to locate horses if have to go through every race to find it the horse in question

B ) Please double check bets placed before posting so that members don't get excited we have had a collect then find we were on the wrong meeting and wrong race :huh:

C) what is the general consensus about placing bets e.g should they all be posted before a certain time and listed online at once instead of being dripped fed throughout the day? As I personally find it hard to plan my day around watching certain races if they are only posted 10 minutes etc from start time and to be frank takes the fun out of it if I cant watch the race and just checking results after the fact.

Just some food for thought and who doesn't like some lively debate:lol: 

Ok team,i've decided to have a little dabble at the trots tonight.

R2 $10 Double

1 Still Eyre 5 Honeys Son/6 Miss Patriot

R7 Treble %74

1 Rockaball 3 Karmic Way 9 Zion Bromac/3 Donsmedad 6 Donegal Bettorgretch 8 Zachary Binx/1 Martin John 2 Gunpowder 13 Alta Shelby

Still leaves $150

Just now, jasonmccook1 said:

Second and third ouch

Yea ..it's bad enough missing the last leg...but even worse when they are 2nd and 3rd..and not that far away from the winner.Oh well onto the weekend...unless i spot something tomorrow night at Auckland.

Ok i've decided to have a bet at the trots and also have a go on the League.

Auckland

R1 $10 Double

1 Banner Of Art 4 Savanna/1 Royal Lincoln

And on the league i've decided to have a crack on my beloved Canberra Raiders.

Canberra 13+ Return $49.50

That leaves $100 for tomorrow.

On 8/24/2017 at 9:21 PM, Mardy said:

Yea ..it's bad enough missing the last leg...but even worse when they are 2nd and 3rd..and not that far away from the winner.Oh well onto the weekend...unless i spot something tomorrow night at Auckland.

Got that treble myself. I just can't leave Blair O out of anything these days. Only reason I took it. Had the first 3 home, so obviously went the way I wanted!!