RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 15

Hi team thought I would start the new thread then I can have a clean break for a few weeks :D

Punters Club 15 will  kick off 15th July and we have 19 members so will go until 18th November. I have Melbourne Cup day off work so I think we will do a special cup day round like we did last year (more details closer to the time).

One question I would like to put to everyone is how we place bets?

A. Same as club 14 where if you have a TAB account you put your own bets on and I put on all non account holders on for them?

B. I put all bets on like Club 13 but must be posted by 10.30am Saturday morning or carry over to the week later eg 1 punter that week and 3 the next(as with a small family need some family time)?

$21 a week as per normal. $399 if you want to pay in full, and anyone who carried their $291 over it will be $108. Same bank account as always.

MEMBERS

THE McCOOKS

STEVE PAUL
GROUP 1
TRAPDAK
BRYCE
NEK
TOM
RITCHIE
SIR G
MOOSEY
BLIND SQ
CUBES
MARDY
TIGER TIGER
CAT
PORKY
BROWN FOX
SMILER
AL

DRAW

15TH JULY- THE McCOOKS(With it being an odd number of punters we will just bet once and bet the $440 in one go)

22ND JULY-STEVE PAUL & SMILER

29TH JULY-SIR G & BLIND SQ

5TH AUGUST-NEK AND TRAPDAK

12TH AUGUST-GROUP 1 WINNER & MOOSEY

19TH AUGUST-AL & BROWNFOX

26TH AUGUST- TIGER TIGER & BRYCE

2ND SEPTEMBER-PORKY & CAT

9TH SEPTEMBER-CUBES & RITCHIE

16TH SEPTEMBER-TOM & MARDY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23RD SEPTEMBER-TRAPDAK & SMILER

30TH SEPTEMBER-STEVE PAUL & SIR G

7TH OCTOBER-NEK & BLIND SQ

14TH OCTOBER-GROUP 1 WINNER & AL

21ST OCTOBER-MOOSEY & BROWNFOX

28TH OCTOBER-TIGER TIGER & CAT

4TH NOVEMBER-PORKY & BRYCE

11TH NOVEMBER-CUBES & TOM

18TH NOVEMBER-RITCHIE & MARDY

Happy to do own bets,Jason for mine and Mardys 2nd round 18th Nov can you put money in on Thursday as Friday is Show Day trots and with us both being harness fans i imagine we may have a go there.Or maybe even earlier if we allowed for cup day,Tuesday.Will check with you closer to time.

15 minutes ago, richie said:

Happy to do own bets,Jason for mine and Mardys 2nd round 18th Nov can you put money in on Thursday as Friday is Show Day trots and with us both being harness fans i imagine we may have a go there.Or maybe even earlier if we allowed for cup day,Tuesday.Will check with you closer to time.

Happy to put money in whenever someone wants a bet. 

19 hours ago, richie said:

Ahh yes Rich i love the way you think.Would definitely be keen to unload during Cup Week.

What ever is the easiest for you Jase...opt A suits, then I can just punch through the winnings on phone banking after that weekend;)

Congrads to the Nekky...think you've levelled with Jase & Sarah....the race is on..#4, who will it be Jase is hot on on fixed odds $1.09..!! yowwza! 

4 hours ago, mooseman said:

What ever is the easiest for you Jase...opt A suits, then I can just punch through the winnings on phone banking after that weekend;)

Congrads to the Nekky...think you've levelled with Jase & Sarah....the race is on..#4, who will it be Jase is hot on on fixed odds $1.09..!! yowwza! 

:lol:

SARAH'S BET TIMARU $100 SPENT LEAVING HER $90

Race 2

$2 boxed quinella 4x6x7 and $1 boxed tri 4x6x7

race 2 quaddie -18%

4x6x7
1x3
5x6x8
1x2x3

Race 4

$2 each way 5 
$7 win 6