RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Track Record

Brendon & Lisa Cole - Bigtime Success

On 16/06/2017 at 10:11 PM, Track Record said:

The results this week alone have been remarkable not to mention the season to date.

12/06 7 wins from 12 races 

14/06 8 wins from 11 races 

16/06 9 wins from 12 races 

I have no afiliation to this kennel on any level I'm purely voicing an opinion. 

They are breeding from quality dogs and racing the best of those litters. Good on them I say. They are highlighting just how weak and the lack of depth the CD has with all of their flying machines and making it look easy to. The CD is in big trouble thats for sure if Coles continues to win races like they are

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

They are breeding from quality dogs and racing the best of those litters. Good on them I say. They are highlighting just how weak and the lack of depth the CD has with all of their flying machines and making it look easy to. The CD is in big trouble thats for sure if Coles continues to win races like they are

Agree about breeding with quality bitches ( I am slightly biased as they have one of mine ) but as for CD being in trouble , the north is worse , especially Manukau. It is totally lacking quality as we saw yesterday with the C5 sprint . They have been getting away with running 18.60's to win C5's which I'm sorry IMO is not good enough . No C5 middle distance race either . All above IMO . 

31 minutes ago, it's a ballroom said:

Agree about breeding with quality bitches ( I am slightly biased as they have one of mine ) but as for CD being in trouble , the north is worse , especially Manukau. It is totally lacking quality as we saw yesterday with the C5 sprint . They have been getting away with running 18.60's to win C5's which I'm sorry IMO is not good enough . No C5 middle distance race either . All above IMO . 

I agree. Sprinting ranks are weak at Auckland. As for middle distance racing. They could have had a c5 with one c4 dog but decided not too (Although tbf there is a lack of c5 middle distance racing nation wide. Not just Auckland) The lack of numbers are what hurt the north. Their is no one breeding anywhere near the number of dogs that people like Cole, lanes and wales or McInerney do in the CD and down South. Although their seem to be a number of dogs coming through right now at Auckland

18 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

I think its harsh to say those c5 sprinters are no good though as most of them have gone sub 18.30. 

Not saying no good , just saying they haven't really ran time consistently as the Subic bay , bright star , nangar star Yeboah etc were running week in week out 

1 hour ago, alltheway!!! said:

I agree. Sprinting ranks are weak at Auckland. As for middle distance racing. They could have had a c5 with one c4 dog but decided not too (Although tbf there is a lack of c5 middle distance racing nation wide. Not just Auckland) The lack of numbers are what hurt the north. Their is no one breeding anywhere near the number of dogs that people like Cole, lanes and wales or McInerney do in the CD and down South. Although their seem to be a number of dogs coming through right now at Auckland

And how come they didn't run a C 4/5 527 if there were 8 dogs ? 

1 hour ago, it's a ballroom said:

And how come they didn't run a C 4/5 527 if there were 8 dogs ? 

You would have to ask them (the club). They had 7 c5 noms from what I understand. All they had to do was host a c4/5 527 and a c3/4 527 but decided to have a solo c3/4 527 instead 

21 minutes ago, alltheway!!! said:

You would have to ask them (the club). They had 7 c5 noms from what I understand. All they had to do was host a c4/5 527 and a c3/4 527 but decided to have a solo c3/4 527 instead 

Will be interesting to see what happens when the clubs lose control and it goes to a central selection policy 

Do any of you have or know someone with a city class bitch from a proven bloodline that has good temperament that can be used as a brood bitch? 

Do any of you have or know someone who has access to proven city class NZ/AUS sires?

Do any of you have or know someone with the facilties, experience and proven success to rear a litter of pups?