RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
claude55

unfairly disadvantaged

I'm not sure about harness punters you guys should be kicking up a stink with tab or maybe you don't feel equal to thoroughbreds. May you don't do all ups. Your format given to you by the tab. Wouldn't be nice to click on a trainers name and see how many horses he has in the meeting. I'll explain Ray Green has horses in three races but I have to go through every race on my computer to find this out. Not so with thoroughbreds. So why and why no addressing the tab from harness racing people. You shock me. Missed money from all ups and why bother punting on harness if tab can't be supportive either. 

All right this is easy go to race 1 Trentham races click on Wilbur it shows you who trains it if you are on the right path it will say Kevin Myers. Are you with me so far. Then click on Kevin Myers and will show you his runners for the day. Comprehend this does not happen in harness and I'm not sure why. Now go to Addington races tonight click on any horse go to trainer and click on them. You won't even get a reaction. Useless. So why should we have to put up with guessing which horse is trained by someone. Its OK with Andrew Faulks cause his horses all start with Aveross? Oh except for Arran Chief??