RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Mid-week Breeding Quiz

1 hour ago, Peter Jenkins said:

The final answer was Grosvenor.

VS - send me yourmailing address by PM and I will send a little gift. Thanks everyone for playing.

Cheers

PJ

Pete - you recently sent me a nice Arrowfield cap - so in this instance please pass the gift to Crusty who is more deserving here. Thanks much appreciated :)

Hey Crusty....I am unsure myself, although PJ did find out for me many years ago,,,so will need his expertise for definitive answer.

Nerula's breeding was listed in the form guides of the time as (Unknown-Unknown]....won the three days paying 5 pound- 7 pound- 9 pound....I made a fortune at the meeting as a 20yr old police trainee.

26 minutes ago, Kundalini said:

Hey Crusty....I am unsure myself, although PJ did find out for me many years ago,,,so will need his expertise for definitive answer.

Nerula's breeding was listed in the form guides of the time as (Unknown-Unknown]....won the three days paying 5 pound- 7 pound- 9 pound....I made a fortune at the meeting as a 20yr old police trainee.

SIRE CIMTORE

DAM MEREFORT

Dam sire...BROIEFORT