RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Level playing field

W C Norm positive test

53 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Prove it or piss off... shit stirrer... please show proof of what you are insinuating or apologize.

About what ? The things you quoted are both true I thought, no idea about the WC norm positive as with the new jca rule of saying diddly squat until 3 months after a positive isn't fair for punters IMO, especially if it was the day of his track record. How many would that make it for JMac if true?

2 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

About what ? The things you quoted are both true I thought, no idea about the WC norm positive as with the new jca rule of saying diddly squat until 3 months after a positive isn't fair for punters IMO, especially if it was the day of his track record. How many would that make it for JMac if true?

So if they are true abut WC prove it... stop trying to stir too.You are already on thin ice.

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Notice the two stirring the pot have not either come on to prove what they said or had the guts to admit they were wrong and apologize... I could have guessed that from the start. WAP.

Another thing I have noticed when reading all the posts again is that they haven't put their real names on the posts that you are referring to.

Level Playing Field tells me in a private message it will all come out soon.he says WC has been tested everytime since then... whenever then is... so he is not apologizing for telling the truth..... he says that is all he has to say on the matter.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Level Playing Field tells me in a private message it will all come out soon.he says WC has been tested everytime since then... whenever then is... so he is not apologizing for telling the truth..... he says that is all he has to say on the matter.

can it be locked for comments until " it does come out then" ???