RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Chocante

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Made the win with Bonneval that much sweeter :wub:

She is another Cambridge trained galloper with a Cups campaign ahead in the Melbourne Spring. 

I was having a dig at Ernie Ted. 

We all know he loves the Kiwi bred & trained stayers yet he picked Nurse Kitchen to win the Oaks thus putting the hex on her resulting in a win for Murray's mare Bonneval (a horse he would normally pick to win). :lol:

Just a bit of friendly banter, returning serve. 

Chocante's full brother (Shocking - Strictly Maternal ...by O'Reilly)

Hermanito, won at Wanganui yesterday 14 June. He's a beauty too.Janelle Miller trains. First start. No recorded jump outs. J Parkes first up over 1600m.

I believe the owners Mesdames Freeman  & Price have plenty of moola.

The Overseas offers, for this lovely horse will be tempting.
He's not a HK horse.

(Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in Janelle's stable.I have no close relation to

Chocante: I have never raced 99 horses: I dont own or play Slot machines. )

I missed your final post Horsestopper and still can't work out your continual reference to Nurse Kitchen, a $27/1 shot in the Oaks in early markets, which unfortunately got stuck in the Randwick mud. That's along way from your 1/1 even money declarations that seem to be plucked from Dillo's tips column! Even somebody with your "vast" knowledge should recognise that a Doomben 2200m non-qualifying win, against an ordinary field, is a long long way from the Melb big ones (the Herbert Power, or whatever it's called now is not a big one).