RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Crucible

Lay of the Day comp - Final Round (10 June) entries

Final round - five meetings to choose from on Saturday.   

NZ:  Te Rapa (M2), Trentham (M4)

Australia:  Randwick (M11), Flemington (M12), Doomben (M14)

Posting deadline = midday on Saturday. If your selection is in a race scheduled to start before midday, your pick needs to be posted before the scheduled start time.  Please state meeting, race number and your selection's name.

With not a lot between the top 4, if you would prefer to keep your selection anonymous then feel free to message me your selection and I will post it after the midday deadline.  If you're not concerned about others having the benefit of knowing your pick then feel free to post as usual.

Graeme (J)(1) 335.31
Steve P 319.32
Mardy (J) 314.83
Bryn (J)(1) 314.62
Geoff (J)(1) 226.79
Brian (J)(1) 220.62
Richard (J)(1) 217.14
FWTB (J)(1) 212.10
Kay (1) 106.48

2 hours ago, The Crucible said:

Final round - five meetings to choose from on Saturday.   

NZ:  Te Rapa (M2), Trentham (M4)

Australia:  Randwick (M11), Flemington (M12), Doomben (M14)

Posting deadline = midday on Saturday. If your selection is in a race scheduled to start before midday, your pick needs to be posted before the scheduled start time.  Please state meeting, race number and your selection's name.

With not a lot between the top 4, if you would prefer to keep your selection anonymous then feel free to message me your selection and I will post it after the midday deadline.  If you're not concerned about others having the benefit of knowing your pick then feel free to post as usual.

Graeme (J)(1) 335.31
Steve P 319.32
Mardy (J) 314.83
Bryn (J)(1) 314.62
Geoff (J)(1) 226.79
Brian (J)(1) 220.62
Richard (J)(1) 217.14
FWTB (J)(1) 212.10
Kay (1) 106.48

Should I be worried that the top 3 are all part of my punters club and keep picking losers :huh: and Richard making up 4 out of 9 left !!!!