RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mattski

Charm Spirit

We are thinking of sending our mare there this year. Obviously he has some very good credentials.

I am interested if anyone has one of his weanlings or has seen them? What was his fertility like in year 1?

Many thanks, Matt

I don't have the answers for you Mattski (and I don't have your budget either if you are considering CS!) - but I'm interested to see you enquiring about his fertility.

I think it's a worthwhile consideration - poor years can have reasons which may not be repeated but some horses have significantly poor fertility year after year and I think it is always a valid thing to consider amongst other criteria.

Best of luck.

J

PS: you probably have seen on the NZTR site his 2015 fertility is shown 84.91% but for 2016 you might need to make enquiries ...

Hi Matt

I am sending two mares to CS this year, purely based on the weanling colt I already have by him - he is an absolute cracker. Good bone, good muscle, etc you cant fault him. He has everything the Aussies look for when buying horses.