RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
final luca

Sir John Key

I am totally disgusted  with john keys knight hood.

personally he should be held  up for   being a traitor of the people of new Zealand.

yes I know this is my personal view and many  may disagree with me,

that is your right.. but it is also mine. he owes the people of pike creek..

he owes their families, and he owes the people of new Zealand, answers.

he in my view should turn down the knight hood as he is not worthy of such a reward.

he never did anything..

what he did do, he was paid to do as prime minister of new Zealand.

he never in my view  set any goals or won any challenges  other than make the poor of new Zealand poorer.

the  low income and elderly  poor, and his mates the rich even richer.

I now have  lost all faith in queen Elizabeth, and cast her in the same did respect as john key.

traitor to the normal every day poor people of new Zealand who they really don't give a shit about..,

yet this wanker gets knighted... well  john when the people come for you your knighthood will not help...

we the people  will revolt.

to racecafe people, thank you  for reading my dribble. I have now vented my disapproval... life carries on :angry:

Without singling out anybody in particular I generally agree with you, especially as you subsist in Gore. These honours are a disgrace with a token female, token Maori , token politico every year. My late mother was a J.P. and told me 60% of these recipients were "self-nominated"--seems pretty plausible. What say you Midget about your sister getting the ultimate "gong" for just doing her job and producing shyte TV. She is a clever woman who IMO debased herself in the world of reality TV.

5 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

John Key not everybodies cup of tea,however the alternatives don't stack up imo.

totally agree.down this way we went from a bull shitter, bill English to a kid just out of high school, wet under  the ears.

a hell of a lot of his elect troll   committee  people have resigned along with his head lady here in his gore office, no one is saying why but people like myself want to  know. if they don't come clean they won't get my vote (not that they were getting it anyway) and I couldn't and still can not stand helen clark...