RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

Celebrity muslims

Well Crusty youare a Catholic so what did you do about  the many thousands of young men's lives destoyed at the hands of priests. Did you stand up in mass and challenge the Catholic Church?

If you did,you could expect a visit initially from Priests  then others fromthe church putting you in your place informing you that the Vatican has spoken when in fact they have covered up for these low lives. Simply you would have been thrown out of the church.

I despise these gutless radical Islamic wankers but all religions are the same, they will make up any story to brainwash anyone silly enough to believe their phoney crap

On 6/4/2017 at 2:41 PM, pogo(aus) said:

E.g sonny bill Williams, Anthony Mundine etc

never hear a word from these blokes spoken against the gutless, senseless act is in the name of Islam perpetrated around the world.

why ?

:blink:

Cut Anthony a break--doesn't know whether he should be whining in Uluru or Mecca!

On ‎5‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, bloke said:

Well Crusty youare a Catholic so what did you do about  the many thousands of young men's lives destoyed at the hands of priests. Did you stand up in mass and challenge the Catholic Church?

If you did,you could expect a visit initially from Priests  then others fromthe church putting you in your place informing you that the Vatican has spoken when in fact they have covered up for these low lives. Simply you would have been thrown out of the church.

I despise these gutless radical Islamic wankers but all religions are the same, they will make up any story to brainwash anyone silly enough to believe their phoney crap

What the Catholic Church allowed to happen to these young men is abhorrent and even worse has been the cover up by people in power.

You ask what did i do and the simple answer is nothing.;

For me it was a case of i'm alright,my kids are alright so everything is ok.

I would like to think that age and experience has given me the courage to now speak out against wrongs which was obviously so lacking in earlier times.

Well done Crusty for being honest and up front. There have been very few with the courage to challenge tham because they rule by fear as most religions do.

The press is guilty also as they chose not to highlight these scum for what they were. Whether this was due to the number of catholics within their ranks I am unsure.

I detest the The Destiny Church but any small story about them and it  gets large headlines because thay are seen as non mainstream.

The good news is that there is now an honest Pope who has been sincere in his apology and has made genuine attempts to restore values which includes putting a stop to money laundering in the Vatican Bank

Agreed the Pope should stand him down and if charges are laid against Pell, the Pope  should send him back to Aussie.

At least you Aussies have held Parliamentary and Royal Commission investigations into child sexual abuse but it will not happen here specially now that we have a Catholic Prime Minister.

I see that George Pell has been charged with multiple counts of child sexual abuse. I trust that the Pope will ensure that he returns to Aussie to face these charges. 

An inquiry into sexual abuse in the Catholic Church has revealed that there has been over 4,000 settllements between The Catholic Church and sexual abused in Aussie alone  with approx $270M paid out. It is also estimated that 7% of Priests in Aussie were sexual abusers.

The time is right for Catholic Prime Minister, Bill English who attended St Pat's Silverstream, a school well known for sexual abuse and cover ups, to order an inquiry into The Catholic Church in NZ.