RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rangi

Jewels coverage

47 minutes ago, 45yearsofharness said:

Framalda,

Was owned by a stalwart of the Seatoun bowling club. A one Frank Mooney. Hard case bugger. Him and a fellow plumber mate of mine and no doubt a few others in the 60,s used to race each other up the country in their Jags. Very few cops around in those days ,and those that were around couldn't keep up anyway.

And one of my favs who won the 1973 Inter Doms for trotting and hasn't been mentioned yet .Precocious.

Some more :  Tutira, Topeka, . Maurice Holmes last drive was on a trotter. Transmitter Sound.

3 hours ago, Double R said:

Johnny Gee,Tony Bear, Marius, Black Frost, Best Bet, Hoquard, Black Millar, Stormy Morn, Idle Scott, Yankee Loch, Geffin.

There certainly was lots of good trotters in the "Good Old Days".

My favourites as a youngster were the Scott pair Le Chant and Stylish Major

8 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

I hope the horse meets your expectations next season. I have never seen the open class trotting ranks so bare with few top-liners like the good old days when we had the likes of ICandoosit, Sir Castleton, Basil Dean, No Response and Sundon to admire. It would be great to have another top trotter going round instead of the mediocre lot we have now.

Not much wrong with Monbet.