RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Steve Donovan

TAB Site down ( again)

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I heard that clip the other day and thought, here's a guy who's getting his salary paid for by punters betting on a show put on by owners who have stuff all chance of breaking even, trainers and their staff working often for less than minimum wage and little people risking life and limb and he's talking about other people being parasites.  Takes one to know one, I guess.

I thought it sounded like the new NZTR CEO ??  More of the same  old same old.

4 hours ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

I terms of the TAB well when you insist on appointing people who know nothing of the industry....  Glenda and John are probably lying on the couch on the long weekend thinking 'they can fix it Tuesday'.

Geez Tom. How am I going to get that image of Glenda and John on the couch  out of my mind?

12 minutes ago, rumpole said:

Well this is my personal bitch 

20/20 Duffers Creek

20% trifecta that race

$5 double Duffers Creek  No change

AND as i said earlier i was advised on this site to use touchtone

II tried 23 times to get on but engaged every time

I reckon the bastards owe me something

Free lunch at the Wellington Club and you could educate them Mr Rumpole - pro bono of course if the wine is good

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

Well this is my personal bitch 

20/20 Duffers Creek

20% trifecta that race

$5 double Duffers Creek  No change

AND as i said earlier i was advised on this site to use touchtone

II tried 23 times to get on but engaged every time

I reckon the bastards owe me something

Are you saying touchtone was engaged? That's really is weird as I have never struck this. It has always gone through even in all those previous debacles.  

Interestingly enough, I thought I would never be able to use touch tone as I wouldn't be able to remember my account number as I probably haven't used it for 8 or 10 years, I do everything online these days, but as soon as I thought about it the account number and pin came flowing back. Obviously locked into the memory forever.

Interesting that they give me $5 every wednesday as they know I only bet on Saturdays, but they can't be bothered sending me a message saying they know I was betting on Saturday and apologising for their incompetence. It is the arrogance of the whole thing that is most revealing about their attitude.

31 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

Interesting that they give me $5 every wednesday as they know I only bet on Saturdays, but they can't be bothered sending me a message saying they know I was betting on Saturday and apologising for their incompetence. It is the arrogance of the whole thing that is most revealing about their attitude.

I,ve been betting on the account for many years ...never given me a bean...whats the secret? ...how do you apply? 

8 minutes ago, porky said:

I,ve been betting on the account for many years ...never given me a bean...whats the secret? ...how do you apply? 

I get the same, $5 every few weeks.   Seems my secret is that that's the only time I bet with the TAB, haven't made a deposit in years.......

9 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Only time Sarah bets is with her $5 free bets or deposit $20 and get a free $10 bet (then withdraw the original  $20:D)

I've often wondered how successful that promotion is. For a while you could withdrawal the whole amount without betting but now it seems to be a bonus you have to bet before withdrawing. 

1 minute ago, tonkatime said:

I've often wondered how successful that promotion is. For a while you could withdrawal the whole amount without betting but now it seems to be a bonus you have to bet before withdrawing. 

Back it on the TAB and lay it off on Betfair, then you can get most of that risk free if you really need $10.

Much better to do this and smash the Aussie corporate sign up and extra bonus offers though, great way to build the betting account in quick time.