RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
45yearsofharness

Inquiry?

19th May Addington

WAIKIKI BEACH - Stewards questioned driver N Rasmussen regarding the manner she drove near the 150 metres when shifting her gelding outwards after becoming awkwardly positioned close to the front legs of PICCADILLY PRINCESS which was attempting a marginal run between CLASSIE BRIGADE and her runner. After considering the explanation of Ms Rasmussen, Stewards adjourned the matter to give it further consideration.

Theses inquiries are normally completed the following meeting, but nothing mentioned in stipes report 26th May :huh:

28 minutes ago, 45yearsofharness said:

19th May Addington

WAIKIKI BEACH - Stewards questioned driver N Rasmussen regarding the manner she drove near the 150 metres when shifting her gelding outwards after becoming awkwardly positioned close to the front legs of PICCADILLY PRINCESS which was attempting a marginal run between CLASSIE BRIGADE and her runner. After considering the explanation of Ms Rasmussen, Stewards adjourned the matter to give it further consideration.

Theses inquiries are normally completed the following meeting, but nothing mentioned in stipes report 26th May :huh:

I think it would be very safe to assume it will be after the Jewels.

55 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I think it would be very safe to assume it will be after the Jewels.

My thoughts also. 

Unfortunately any penalty will be to late after the jewels. 

Drives that could have been missed, % of driving fees that could have been missed. (if suspended)

Well if the inquiry is wrapped up after the Jewels then she will have already driven in the Jewels for this year. If the result of the inquiry brings about a charge then the Jewels will be over for this year.

Maybe someone else can explain this better for you.

3 minutes ago, Swede said:

How about honesty and transparency?

Did Man land on the moon?

Is Brodie really restricted?

Did Bush commit 9/11?

Are the stipendiary stewards secretly controlled by the Blue and White mafia?

The truth of these mysteries will never see the light of day.....

Well, I fail to see why the interests of a driver (who has brought harness racing into disrepute by failing to drive a horse on his merits) should be protected above the interests of the industry as a whole.

4 minutes ago, Swede said:

Well, I fail to see why the interests of a driver (who has brought harness racing into disrepute by failing to drive a horse on his merits) should be protected above the interests of the industry as a whole.

I think you are jumping the gun.

4 minutes ago, Swede said:

To be fair, it takes quite awhile for decisions like this to be made. They seem to take weeks and weeks. 

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just the way it is.

I was just deferring to Guerin who reckons Natalie moved out of the way to let Mark through. That's good enough for me. The difference is: he sees nothing wrong with it, I do.

swede I t all depends on who's bed your in.. there are some that just have all the answers on race cafe. . you have just met a few.

I call them suck ups  among other things.. but what do I know :rolleyes:

i'd be interested why action is being delayed, in this case... lets face it boys and girlllllllllllllllls, there have been some drivers over the years do similar  drives and that's it .

wrapped over the arse. , they are out of action   no  if's or but's.  team driving?  well that's just one view..

I've jumped the gun, i'm most likely wrong, I don't know shit.  I  am not allowed my own opinion... welcome to the club swede.

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Did Bush commit 9/11?

Are the stipendiary stewards secretly controlled by the Blue and White mafia?

No, No, No and ......NO. 

Rasmussen went on a holiday to Thailand immediately after the meeting. That being said, I don't understand why it couldn't have been tended to on the same night. According to Dave McCarthy, she has been cleared of any wrongdoing today. 

11 minutes ago, Toblerone said:

Rasmussen went on a holiday to Thailand immediately after the meeting. That being said, I don't understand why it couldn't have been tended to on the same night. According to Dave McCarthy, she has been cleared of any wrongdoing today. 

bit like after the horse bolted.

3 hours ago, Swede said:

How about honesty and transparency? Is it possible to report the driver and the stipes to the Racing Integrity Unit?

is area 51 real

like your thinking happy

4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Did Bush commit 9/11?

Are the stsipendiary stewards secretly controlled by the Blue and White mafia?

With being cleared of any wrong doing, I'm beginning to wonder

But then again I have seen it happen in so many circles, rugby, soccer, work place etc, it's human nature, it happens!

looking after the mates yet again syndrome. we  see   some stables get the treatment quite often.

were  the officials  just LOOKAWAY,  the call could had gone either way? I have my doubts..

however, I like most will watch for a future performance from another driver and see what the officals  dish out to  them..

I don't think others would get off without dirty sheets.