RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bimbo

Stradbroke Handicap

Actually it looks like he's been out since Sunday.  Seventh Up reported as being out of the race on Saturday still there at $26.  To be fair Ubet still have Seventh Up in their market at $81.  Don't usually have a go in the All In markets.  Didn't know this kind of carry-on went on.

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Moved to Doomben now to I believe .

Surely all bets futures bets will be refunded... I know a few people that backed clearly innocent for some decent $ in the futures and he's obviously more suited to eagle farm and 1400 rather than a 1350 around doomben. Will be shocked if they aren't.

Ladbrokes have refunded. Good ol NZ TAB still trying to eek out some more cash from those punters who are unaware. Ask them about the bets they were taking on Russian Revolution a week ago. They obviously dont read the Snowdens website :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Surely all bets futures bets will be refunded... I know a few people that backed clearly innocent for some decent $ in the futures and he's obviously more suited to eagle farm and 1400 rather than a 1350 around doomben. Will be shocked if they aren't.

34/1 to be exact

back poon drink goon

back weir drink beer

back pike drink what you like....

:blink:

schapelle , how quick can you sort out EF ?