RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sir1galivant

house and dunn

is it to rude to ask a please explain ..... Mr House is interviewed re his horses that ran today .... when it came to cuddly jess ..... he said and I quote "Wins"  ...... horse finished 4th and unless i looked at the wrong race Mr D Dunn took an age to even put the horse into the race ..... last 20 - 30 metres it starts hitting its straps and finishes a fast 4th ..... if i was the owner i would have been less than happy.

Well I am one of the owners .  DD was waiting for someone to give him a drag up and in hindsight waited to long as no one moved.

Are we unhappy, I cant speak for all of us , but probably not.  We have been well served by DD, but he is not infallible, and that's horse racing.

34 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Well I am one of the owners .  DD was waiting for someone to give him a drag up and in hindsight waited to long as no one moved.

Are we unhappy, I cant speak for all of us , but probably not.  We have been well served by DD, but he is not infallible, and that's horse racing.

Pleased for u Globederby .... may u have more success with happy fourths (tongue very firmly planted in cheek) ...... thanks for enlightening me ... i do appreciate it. :)

1 hour ago, sir1galivant said:

Pleased for u Globederby .... may u have more success with happy fourths (tongue very firmly planted in cheek) ...... thanks for enlightening me ... i do appreciate it. :)

Only to happy to give you the heads up when I think we are going to run 4th. Make sure you get on early to secure the best odds.;)