RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Siver Collar

Replay up on Sandowns Greyhounds, facebook page of Silver Collar, 1.6k views already as i write this.

Facebook has been about for a long time. They say its a funding thing that grnz cant pull of a facebook page.

My boss finally got into advertising through facebook, running promo's and new products arriving. With a definate increase in business and hitting a market we were missing or lost.

Frustates the you know what out of me that N.Z. greyhounds cant pull off a facebook page.

Rant done - over and out.

35 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Replay up on Sandowns Greyhounds, facebook page of Silver Collar, 1.6k views already as i write this.

Facebook has been about for a long time. They say its a funding thing that grnz cant pull of a facebook page.

My boss finally got into advertising through facebook, running promo's and new products arriving. With a definate increase in business and hitting a market we were missing or lost.

Frustates the you know what out of me that N.Z. greyhounds cant pull off a facebook page.

Rant done - over and out.

Haha yep that's pretty embarrassing when GRV is uploading a NZ G1 race probably about 3-4 days quicker than it'll be on thedogs website...either down right lazy or just no passion for what they do. Sad really. 

28 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Jason, missed show as making most of good weather yesterday and forgot to record. What were points?

That in Victoria they give 15% extra stakes for over 570m races and that NZ should encourage this to promote distance dogs, get rid of the 8 dog minimum dog rule so run distance races with less starters, use the 603m boxes more at Auckland. Also Roso made mention that we need to lift our game when it comes to distance racing as if you look at this year's result take away ring the bell nzdogs were over 11l behind and 2nd was a 5 year old dog also dog who had never won a race in their life and another who only just got out of maidens. Then the fact that dogs out of Vavatos,yella mustard etc going over sprints. But then the positives that brat and know peace NZ breds can match it with oz though.