RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Eagle Farm

On 5/29/2017 at 8:06 PM, Trump said:

So if it buckets down for 2 days before the Straddie, a Heavy 9 is better at Doomben than a Heavy 9 at EF ? The EF track is not unsafe so why move it? Winx won on a Heavy 9 at Randwick and the last horse was a long way behind her. Who won the main races at EF last Sat? Melody Belle (fave and a Group winner), Clearly Innocent, fave for Straddie for weeks, Order Again, 2nd fav and highly fancied to win the Derby. No "wet track roughies". All classy horses. RQ have over/reacted to the claims of beaten trainers. The BRC are pissed off. My only mistake was my All up 4 horse multi $41,000/$40, MBelle/Order Again/Eckstein/ Chocante. The noted wet tracker from NZ let me down!! :(

Mick Bell doesn't like the idea of moving to Doomben and just look at how unhappy and angry Kevin Forester looks about things: https://www.racenet.com.au/news/134540/Jungle-Edge-trainer-says-the-'karma-bus'-is-going-to-run-over-them-at-some-stage#CommentsView

It's a complete fu. Imagine if NZTR told Ellerslie they had to race at Te Rapa because altho their track was safe it was A Heavy 8 and not suitable for G1. So it forces them to race at a track with known bias! RQ has issued a CBO (Control Body Order) to the BRC saying you go to either Doomben, Caloundra, Gold Coast. They will also order the Tatts Tiara meeting to be transferred. Just shows who runs racing - certainly not the Clubs!