RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Track Record

Manuaku Greyhounds Fields

3 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Terrible fields I thought... the quality sure suffers when Cole doesn't travel up and Walsh has no runners. 

Seriously? I think it gives everyone else a fair chance for a change

Its nice not seeing 5 or more cole dogs clogging up the feilds

15 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Terrible fields I thought... the quality sure suffers when Cole doesn't travel up and Walsh has no runners. 

Cole doesn't come up be cause he struggles to win races most of the time at Auckland. 1 or 2 winners out of 9-10 dogs. He is used to winning 8-9 races a meeting in the CD. To win races, he has to bring his best up otherwise it isn't worth a trip. His dogs do give the northern dogs far better prices though.

19 hours ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Walsh very rarely races at Akl anyway so makes no difference to field quality im afraid.

21 hours ago, Eyespy Kennels said:

Seriously? I think it gives everyone else a fair chance for a change

Its nice not seeing 5 or more cole dogs clogging up the feilds

Clogging up the fields? Must of had the form to be in the field? 

10 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

Cole doesn't come up be cause he struggles to win races most of the time at Auckland. 1 or 2 winners out of 9-10 dogs. He is used to winning 8-9 races a meeting in the CD. To win races, he has to bring his best up otherwise it isn't worth a trip. His dogs do give the northern dogs far better prices though.

Jake Cole wins 8 or 9 races with 30 plus dog's racing. when he comes up there and wins 1 or two races with 10 dogs he is having a good day I would have thought, also he would keep his better dogs racing at palmy the next day .you have to get it out of your head that upper north island is stronger than CD and the South island

1 hour ago, bus stop said:

In not the to distance future Auckland will be dead and buried along with Waikato and Group races shared between other clubs which will be a saving in travel costs for South Island trainers.

You sound like you would like that to happen ? 

11 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Jake Cole wins 8 or 9 races with 30 plus dog's racing. when he comes up there and wins 1 or two races with 10 dogs he is having a good day I would have thought, also he would keep his better dogs racing at palmy the next day .you have to get it out of your head that upper north island is stronger than CD and the South island

A lot stronger than the CD. Only trainer in the CD with a decent dog is Cole. The CD is weak beyond comprehension.

Jake, Roberts has a few that you guys would like to train punga has a few as well and Freeman and many more 

upper North island is very weak

there is a group race final this week how many upper north island dogs are in it there was one last week same question

in fact there hasn't been many upper northisland dogs in group one finals since the Auckland cup meeting

if you think the CD  is so weak why is  it you guys don't race there any more 

22 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

Jake, Roberts has a few that you guys would like to train punga has a few as well and Freeman and many more 

upper North island is very weak

there is a group race final this week how many upper north island dogs are in it there was one last week same question

in fact there hasn't been many upper northisland dogs in group one finals since the Auckland cup meeting

if you think the CD  is so weak why is  it you guys don't race there any more 

Gary,    

The North does not have a trainer dealing in Hundreds as does the Central and South, arguments whether this is good or bad are both valid.

Sorry about the Garry bit, I must just be thinking that people who start personal stuff are all Gary.

There are dozens of reasons why people do not travel as much these days in fact it is rather rare for the smaller trainers in recent years. We used to do most of our  racing in the CD years ago but never bother now. That may be because we have got bugger all to race now but Linda say's it is to stop me getting lost on the way home.

2 hours ago, GOM said:

Sorry about the Garry bit, I must just be thinking that people who start personal stuff are all Gary.

There are dozens of reasons why people do not travel as much these days in fact it is rather rare for the smaller trainers in recent years. We used to do most of our  racing in the CD years ago but never bother now. That may be because we have got bugger all to race now but Linda say's it is to stop me getting lost on the way home.

Sounds like you used to get lost on the way home quite a bit if Linda is saying that Mike. :)

I just thought another Gary, how many have I offended. All I csan say about that Gary is that some of the trips took quite a lot longer than others.

Good to see you back on the boxes Sundays, you do a good job

2 hours ago, GOM said:

I just thought another Gary, how many have I offended. All I csan say about that Gary is that some of the trips took quite a lot longer than others.

Good to see you back on the boxes Sundays, you do a good job

No offense taken by this one.

The normal starter was away that day & they asked if I could cover for him which i was more then happy to do. It good being back doing the dogs even if it is only for a short time & as a back up due to my back. I find out more as to what I am allowed to do on Monday next week.

1 hour ago, Gary Sharp said:

No offense taken by this one.

The normal starter was away that day & they asked if I could cover for him which i was more then happy to do. It good being back doing the dogs even if it is only for a short time & as a back up due to my back. I find out more as to what I am allowed to do on Monday next week.

The regular starter does a perfectly good job, but you add a nice personal touch Gaz. I'm sure Lewy, Bob, Sharky & Delta all appreciate you calling them by their names.