RaceCafe
rumpole

Johnson v Johnson

On 7/4/2017 at 8:33 PM, chevy86 said:

A "kind" horseman. Rode one for me in a deep bog at Trentham which was the result of heavy rain on the day. Horse never handled it and came home last in his caring hands. Won the next week!

Same happened to a friends charge, lumped 60kg over 2200m being 3 and 4 wide the whole trip, had enough by the 800m mark, only upside he did sit up on him till the post, rider told stipes didn't handle heavy track, came out a week later same track and conditions and won, for a different rider, much kinder ride, said how much he loved the wet track, much to my surprise. I think sometimes they pull out the old wet track chestnut.

23 hours ago, rumpole said:

Alysha 4 wins today  great effort

The Magic Man 2 wins yesterday and only one today but a very good ride in the last.

The premiership looks to be in the bag but its not all over yet

Why don't you speak in jumbled riddles and contradictions for a change ?

Your last sentence reminds me of a defendant's comment I saw this week, in response to a question he's reputed to have replied "I do not engage in sexual acts with dogs, except Labradors".

18 hours ago, Midget said:

Why don't you speak in jumbled riddles and contradictions for a change ?

Your last sentence reminds me of a defendant's comment I saw this week, in response to a question he's reputed to have replied "I do not engage in sexual acts with dogs, except Labradors".

Thank you for your kind and considerate comments. It took you long enough to make a contribution to this thread

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

Thank you for your kind and considerate comments. It took you long enough to make a contribution to this thread

I'm surprised the Cafe management have allowed the thread and your slavish idolisation to continue so long.......not that I begrudge CWJ his moment in the sun but your hero worship should perhaps be moderated somewhat as it's bordering on an infatuation, if not a DNA exchange.

If ABC had a decent manager and a riding tutor she'd have lapped him of course, but that will have to wait for another day.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I'm surprised the Cafe management have allowed the thread and your slavish idolisation to continue so long.......not that I begrudge CWJ his moment in the sun but your hero worship should perhaps be moderated somewhat as it's bordering on an infatuation, if not a DNA exchange.

If ABC had a decent manager and a riding tutor she'd have lapped him of course, but that will have to wait for another day.

perhaps rumpole can manage abc

On 7/10/2017 at 0:55 PM, Midget said:

John has been very instrumental and key to CWJ's return and success - from zero to something quite outstanding - enjoy it Midge - a magnificent ride for those who turn their starting point around - Champion it, NZ racing has fuck all else to offer - CWJ is an amazing success story - sadly the negative pricks remain negative - but that is NZ racing as some choose to accept it - as long as they enjoy negativity and failure so be it - some of us like success and achievement - well done Chris

15 minutes ago, turny said:

John has been very instrumental and key to CWJ's return and success - from zero to something quite outstanding - enjoy it Midge - a magnificent ride for those who turn their starting point around - Champion it, NZ racing has fuck all else to offer - CWJ is an amazing success story - sadly the negative pricks remain negative - but that is NZ racing as some choose to accept it - as long as they enjoy negativity and failure so be it - some of us like success and achievement - well done Chris

No argument from me there, he deserves it.

You've got to hand it to Alysha Collett, I don't think she has waived the white flag yet.

6 rides today and another 6 at Te Rapa, if she can crack 100 by the end of Sat(which is quite possible as she has some good rides) she is 9 off Chris Johnson, with 8 meetings available to ride at until the end of the season.