RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rumpole

Johnson v Johnson

14 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Good to see the TAB have admitted defeat and paid out on a CWJ Premiership.

Danielle off overseas and has given up the chase, so well done to Chris and Rumpers.....job done fellas....;)

Just a correction, Danielle never ever chased the title, but well done to Chris who will go on and win the premiership for sure.  

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Just a correction, Danielle never ever chased the title, but well done to Chris who will go on and win the premiership for sure.  

She was reported as saying she had given up the chase as she didn't think she could make up the ground Ted..

That's why she has extended her trip to Sweden.....sounds like a white flag to me.....;)

17 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

She was reported as saying she had given up the chase as she didn't think she could make up the ground Ted..

That's why she has extended her trip to Sweden.....sounds like a white flag to me.....;)

Ohokaman, My point was in relation to saying "she has given up the chase."

Danielle has never stated that the premiership was a priority this season and very clearly did not go "chasing" the title by riding all around the country at every meeting she could, whereas Chris has stated that it was his priority and has chased rides and travelled extensively in order to fulfil that aim. Well done to him on what appears a formality by taking out the premiership.  

With Danielle going to Sweden this week for the Invitational Lady Rider's event and there being only three weeks left in the season and not being many Northern meetings left it would be impossible for Danielle to win the premiership.

Better reporting would be to state that Danielle concedes that Chris has the premiership in the bag rather than stating she "has given up the chase" as no chase was ever put into action (unless you can show me differently). It was just business as usual riding in the North with no emphasis whether she was 1st, 5th or 20th on the premiership.  

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Ohokaman, My point was in relation to saying "she has given up the chase."

Danielle has never stated that the premiership was a priority this season and very clearly did not go "chasing" the title by riding all around the country at every meeting she could, whereas Chris has stated that it was his priority and has chased rides and travelled extensively in order to fulfil that aim. Well done to him on what appears a formality by taking out the premiership.  

With Danielle going to Sweden this week for the Invitational Lady Rider's event and there being only three weeks left in the season and not being many Northern meetings left it would be impossible for Danielle to win the premiership.

Better reporting would be to state that Danielle concedes that Chris has the premiership in the bag rather than stating she "has given up the chase" as no chase was ever put into action (unless you can show me differently). It was just business as usual riding in the North with no emphasis whether she was 1st, 5th or 20th on the premiership.  

Fair enough Ted. She was certainly given plenty of help from Baker Forsman, Pike and Co to try and catch up though.

Well, it is pleasing to note the TAB have  conceded defeat..there  will be some happy punters

He has not yet won the premiership   as they say the  party is not over until the fat lady sings

she sings on the 30th July at noon

I would like to say thank you to all the supporters on this site   A special thanks to Graham Rogerson

who has given Chris many good wins and announced in May that he would  support Chris in every way to win the premiership and a thank you to all the trainers who have put him on.

It has been hard work. I can assure you.of that.

On 7/4/2017 at 8:33 PM, chevy86 said:

A "kind" horseman. Rode one for me in a deep bog at Trentham which was the result of heavy rain on the day. Horse never handled it and came home last in his caring hands. Won the next week!

Same happened to a friends charge, lumped 60kg over 2200m being 3 and 4 wide the whole trip, had enough by the 800m mark, only upside he did sit up on him till the post, rider told stipes didn't handle heavy track, came out a week later same track and conditions and won, for a different rider, much kinder ride, said how much he loved the wet track, much to my surprise. I think sometimes they pull out the old wet track chestnut.

23 hours ago, rumpole said:

Alysha 4 wins today  great effort

The Magic Man 2 wins yesterday and only one today but a very good ride in the last.

The premiership looks to be in the bag but its not all over yet

Why don't you speak in jumbled riddles and contradictions for a change ?

Your last sentence reminds me of a defendant's comment I saw this week, in response to a question he's reputed to have replied "I do not engage in sexual acts with dogs, except Labradors".

18 hours ago, Midget said:

Why don't you speak in jumbled riddles and contradictions for a change ?

Your last sentence reminds me of a defendant's comment I saw this week, in response to a question he's reputed to have replied "I do not engage in sexual acts with dogs, except Labradors".

Thank you for your kind and considerate comments. It took you long enough to make a contribution to this thread

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

Thank you for your kind and considerate comments. It took you long enough to make a contribution to this thread

I'm surprised the Cafe management have allowed the thread and your slavish idolisation to continue so long.......not that I begrudge CWJ his moment in the sun but your hero worship should perhaps be moderated somewhat as it's bordering on an infatuation, if not a DNA exchange.

If ABC had a decent manager and a riding tutor she'd have lapped him of course, but that will have to wait for another day.

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I'm surprised the Cafe management have allowed the thread and your slavish idolisation to continue so long.......not that I begrudge CWJ his moment in the sun but your hero worship should perhaps be moderated somewhat as it's bordering on an infatuation, if not a DNA exchange.

If ABC had a decent manager and a riding tutor she'd have lapped him of course, but that will have to wait for another day.

perhaps rumpole can manage abc