RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rumpole

Johnson v Johnson

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:53 PM, Trump said:

That's ok Insider. Robert Thompson had ridden more winners than CJ I'd say at a guess, and in a more competitive environment. I'm more in tune with the deeds of Grant Cooksley ( I think he won a Golden Slipper?) and the likes of Brent Thompson, Shane Dye, The Pumper etc. I thought CJ was a South Island Jockey :) It doesn't make me ignorant of NZ Racing and I certainly don't care if you read my posts. Going by some of the posts associated with yourself, it looks like u are a Trentham WRC person? You know, the Club that sold off its land to stay alive (bit like flogging a dead horse, whilst more progressive Clubs (like Ellerslie) created alternative revenue streams thru their Master Plan. A bit like chalk and cheese and we know where the cheese is don't we? How many years has Trentham got left?  By the way, thank you Rumpers for the info re CJ's Group/Listed successes. Quite impressive! 

Sounds like you have run out of valid arguments Trumpy when you cling to Leo's old trick. What an associastion with  Trentham has to do with CWJ or iceman not winning a slipper is hard to fathom. Mind you both of them have something in common in that they both were successful over the obstacles.

9 hours ago, GOM said:

Sounds like you have run out of valid arguments Trumpy when you cling to Leo's old trick. What an associastion with  Trentham has to do with CWJ or iceman not winning a slipper is hard to fathom. Mind you both of them have something in common in that they both were successful over the obstacles.

not quite i agree with trump thompson has the score on the board as for cooksle didnt he win a doncaster and sydney cup plus some metros

20 hours ago, turny said:

Mr Rumpole - I see you have NZs Premier Champion Jockey at Matamata this week, time for the locals to watch the Magic Man deliver - well done Mr Rumpole - very exciting times for CWJ

this will be the first time he has ridden at Matamata for many years

about 7 or 8 years ago he won 4 on a day there..he has 6 rides tomorrow and 5/7 at Woodville the next day  he needs a couple of wins to keep the pressure on

35 minutes ago, rumpole said:

about 7 or 8 years ago he won 4 on a day there..he has 6 rides tomorrow and 5/7 at Woodville the next day  he needs a couple of wins to keep the pressure on

Go well young man.. may the lord be with you !!!

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

At this stage it appears that Danielle isn't travelling everywhere to ride, didn't ravel south last Friday and she has taken no rides at Woodville Thursday. Perhaps taken the attitude, what will be will be.

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

At this stage it appears that Danielle isn't travelling everywhere to ride, didn't ravel south last Friday and she has taken no rides at Woodville Thursday. Perhaps taken the attitude, what will be will be.

NZ's Premier Champion Jockey CWJ relishes competition Ted - let's have a contest

Gee the winners for both Johnson's seemed to have dried up over the last week.I guess in one aspect that's good for CWJ as it means that Danielle hasn't got away on him.I wonder if CWJ gets any closer(tho hes rather close now) or Danielle gets overtaken by Chris,whether she will then decide to travel for rides?.