RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rumpole

Johnson v Johnson

I remember reading a while ago that at some point Danielle is going to be riding in a female riders series somewhere overseas.The article did say that she wont miss too many meetings,maybe 1,but with CWJ snipping at her heels she may not want to miss any.

10 hours ago, Leggy said:

Has the highweight advantage too, n0?

Not qualified for high weights any more

needs 1 hurdle ride which he was going to have at Riverton

but that will have to wait      too many good rides at Rotorua

In recent weeks could have had 4 highweight wins

Frank Stammers was desperate to get him at Otaki last Thursday

17 minutes ago, Midget said:

Rumpers if you had to be stranded on a deserted island, or spend a week locked in the Cosy Motels in Kumara with one of the Johnson's, which one would you pick ?

You'd have to go for the best rider wouldn't you? Of course whether you decide that by whipping style or most mounts is a more difficult question.

23 hours ago, Midget said:

Rumpers if you had to be stranded on a deserted island, or spend a week locked in the Cosy Motels in Kumara with one of the Johnson's, which one would you pick ?

at my age I would be happy to spend 2 hours with Danielle in any motel

anywhere in NZ

On 5/21/2017 at 2:15 PM, rumpole said:

two wins so far today  one to come

6 behind Danielle

Go CWJ.....Stephen said no overseas sojourn in the sun come July if its going down to the wire !!

Good luck to both of them...great climax to the season  

1 hour ago, Trump said:

How many Group or Listed wins has CJ ridden in the 2016/17 season?

Who cares? You seem to be a bit of a hater. He once won something like three NZ Oaks in the space of five years or so. You seem to think only a jockey who is lucky enough to get on something like Winx is to be rated, rather than someone who can pull off a brilliant ride to win a maiden by a nose. I would be more interested in knowing how many horses who only won one race all season won it with CWJ up, rather than how many group winners he rode.

From the outside looking in CJ seems to have greater motivation drive and desire couple that with his natural ability he is going to make it a very close finish.All the best to both but for the reasons stated I would love Chris to take out the title.