RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

biased commentary team

Not a great AFL fan but on this wet and dreary day i decided to watch a replay of the Richmond vFreemantle AFL game played on Sunday.

Apart from the SKY Rugby commentary team,i don't think i have ever heard such a biased commentary team.Turned it off at half time hoping that the Dockers kick the Tigers arse  only because of the comments being made by so called experts.

"Turned it off" - You fool Crusty. Once again your grizzliness has meant you've shot your self in the foot.

Tigers came storming back from 30 points down to hit the front with 20 seconds (yes '20 seconds') to go. Freeo coach slams down the phone and leaves the coaches box.

But wait - there's more. Umpires bounce gathered by Freeo, they kick inside the 50 - mark taken, siren sounds - Richmond fans stunned. Freeo veteran has the kick, after the siren to win the game. He goes back pulls up socks then comes in and buries it between the big sticks, like a true champion. Game of the season Crusty and by that stage you were watching Coronation Street replays.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

"Turned it off" - You fool Crusty. Once again your grizzliness has meant you've shot your self in the foot.

Tigers came storming back from 30 points down to hit the front with 20 seconds (yes '20 seconds') to go. Freeo coach slams down the phone and leaves the coaches box.

But wait - there's more. Umpires bounce gathered by Freeo, they kick inside the 50 - mark taken, siren sounds - Richmond fans stunned. Freeo veteran has the kick, after the siren to win the game. He goes back pulls up socks then comes in and buries it between the big sticks, like a true champion. Game of the season Crusty and by that stage you were watching Coronation Street replays.

I think it was Sammy Davis jnr who sang''''What kinda fool am i''''

Obviously that question has been answered.

Good to see that Dusty Martin get beaten .

Still waiting for Jerry Booth and Sheila Birtles to reappear on coro street,.gotta get my priorities right.