RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

Roger frederer for french

Lmfao @ federer, the myth of all myths

one grand slam win in the last four years and the Pollyannas crawled out of the cupboard all pumped up carrying arm fulls of fairy floss.

NOW he decides to dodge his nemesis because he's scared of failure.

well TM aka king Pollyanna , will he take Desiree with him to the cow paddock at SW19 ?

once a Nancy boy, always a Nancy boy.

Haha..if he was scared of failure he would have quit years ago.

Some doubters on here said he was finnish in 2008!

Balanced life ,healthy family , and still capable of winning grand-slams ,the sponsors love him.

And tennis back in the news ,even when he just thinking of playing !

A beautiful player .....always was !

1 hour ago, Memphis2 said:

I see Rog pop up at the big  Royal wedding .I wonder what present he gave them.

A couple of his old worn balls? Or maybe one of his rackets?

Well Memphis it was Royalty...a class affair.

Meanwhile what went down at the Italian Open...I s'pose another benefit for the dung-heap slugger ?

What a derogatory and ill informed ignorant post, an attempt to denigrate a "real" champion in every sense of the word.

little wonder, all around the world those known as Fedtards grapple with the fact Rafel Nadal owns the Nancy boy on all surfaces.

shame on you Tasman Man, must be old age turning you from a Pollyanna to a nark.

meanwhile TSNB has gone missing.:D

Haha pogo.....you take this tennis and the rivalry between two great players ,two of the BE, far too seriously.

I took your bait ....no other Kiwi did cos most Kiwis don't give a shit about Tennis.

We are rugby ,rowing ,yachting ,canoeing, racing ,equestrian and sometimes cricket ,netball and league and car racing [top 10]

Tennis is not in the top 20.Sheep shearing and aussie bashing rate higher !

But most Kiwis read the sports news and recognise RF as the best ever and RN as the clay court king.....I suspect there are no clay courts in NZ hence we don't give a shit !

;)

all good, I mean great, mate.

TSNB is on a roll he's won one grand slam in five years, has an inferior head to head record against his two main generational rivals and won most of his grand slam titles against muppets like Hewitt, Gonzalez, roddick and the poo.

despite this even I was impressed with his Australian open fluke ;)

anyway ageee to disagree, bring on the dung heap I say.

Vaaaaaaaaaaamos:lol: