RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Where are the CAMBRIDGE TRIALS Replays?

Tuesday's 09 May 2017 Cambridge Trials digital recordings are still not posted at 8pm Wednesday 10th.

Why?Why? Why? 

There were 30 Heats. Say 187 horses. Multiply that by an average of 6 owners.
That's a staggering 1200 people awaiting a look at "THEIR" thoroughbred.

And that does NOT include the vested interest of Breeders/ Trainers/Jockeys/PUNTERS/Stable hand staff.

So the excuses I got today from NZRACING were:

a. Camera staff were at Karaka Sales  (That may well have been the case. But one Camera plus             Digital                Recorder and a transponder would have continued the great job that        Trackside have been doing so very well since I gave them a huge serve on their Trials Coverage.

THIS was about 18 months ago and Race Cafe ,my personal phone calls to over paid Website

employees, netted a positive result .

We expect to see our horse in a digital format the same day

that it races or Trials.

b. There were Camera malfunctions.

c. We didnt send a Camera crew to Waipa. (The trials were at Cambridge fo FFS )

(I suspect that The owners of many of Tuesday's Trial horses are on Holiday.

Their Training Fees are GST deductable.

Most of them will be  Tapping their Lap tops and I phones in The Med,or Vietnam or Alaska, trying to justify to their Bimbo girl friends or long time life partner  their Thoroughbred Investments: Imagine when they can not get a Trial replay.From Cambridge Trials.

more soon

In todays world it really is quite unbelievable and I have in the past aired my frustrations. I talked a owner from heading to the central districts to watch his horse trail last year as I believed he could view the trail that night. It took about a week before he  had the privilege to watch his horse trail. Looks like nothing has changed and nothing will