RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
NeilD

Futurity heat sectionals

No trouble. Hopefully it helps with finding a winner or three. I see Viking has come into $2.30 FF from $2.50. He does look the one but Spare Some Time $7.50 FF maps to get a winning run if he jumps like he has been and with the 2 dog likely to give him plenty of room. Do you agree?

53 minutes ago, come on ref said:

Ive NEVER seen a dog not be caught after falling so what happens now with the race??? A replay or share the prize money

If the rules are followed, neither happens as it wasn't the clubs fault the dog fell so they don't have to pay out and there was no indications in the stripes report that it will be re run, the race was abandoned so if the rules are followed, there won't be a 2017 nz futurity which is disappointing. I think the more logical way about this would be to race the final next week or the week after if all finalists are happy with that

Thanks for the feedback about the sectionals. Yes, there are are some very good feature races coming up. Personally, I prefer races around 520m to punt on and I've just posted an article about why here