RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

North korea

Really!!!!. Please tell us what you would like him to do. 

He is a puppet, no more no less , like most of the modern era Presidents .Higher powers are pulling the strings . War and the rumour of war is bloody good for the economy, everybody's in fact.

Agree with you pogo. These poor little snowflakes such as Globe and Memphis do not live in the real world, modern day Chamberlains. I say, thank goodness for a real President such as Donald Trump. One thing is sure, both Nth Korea, and more importantly Iran need to be dealt with now. If the free world wait, it will be to late. Donald Trump and his team recognise this, and they will not be allowed to have the capability of delivering a nuclear devise. Military action will happen before this happens. Iran is the real danger to world peace.

26 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

If North Korea launched a nuclear attack on South Korea wouldn't there be a good chance of the contamination finding it's way back up north?

Not if a good southerly is blowing.

On ‎5‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:33 PM, globederby12 said:

Really!!!!. Please tell us what you would like him to do. 

He is a puppet, no more no less , like most of the modern era Presidents .Higher powers are pulling the strings . War and the rumour of war is bloody good for the economy, everybody's in fact.

Yes hopefully Donald keeps it to dialogue and can sort it with tough talking etc.

A war on our major trading partners doorsteps would be terrible for NZ/Aust economies and see hundreds of thousands out of work.

Whilst we all agree that NK and Iran are serious problem cases for the western world, it doesn't take much understanding to figure out that past American foreign policy created the issues in the first place.

Trumps relationship with the Chinese president is crucial to dealing with the crisis.

13 hours ago, aquaman said:

Agree with you pogo. These poor little snowflakes such as Globe and Memphis do not live in the real world, modern day Chamberlains. I say, thank goodness for a real President such as Donald Trump. One thing is sure, both Nth Korea, and more importantly Iran need to be dealt with now. If the free world wait, it will be to late. Donald Trump and his team recognise this, and they will not be allowed to have the capability of delivering a nuclear devise. Military action will happen before this happens. Iran is the real danger to world peace.

You really don't get it, do you. Either that or you are taking the piss just for the hell of it. 

the world as we knew it has long gone...

it's a mad mad mad mad world.

for me Donald trump is a good president   he is what the American people wanted and deserved.

the idiot in north korea got his job via hand me down ( like used clothing) from his idiot father.

what I can not figure is why hasn't someone  with an ounce of intelligence in north korea  just shot  the prick?

like all leaders he must have his haters within.. have they got no balls?

and yes I realise that he exterminates those that look at him funny.close family members and international spies

but cheer up north korea, we the people of the world are at hand, we have the solution to all your problems..

we will blow your country off the face of the earth... and your population with it...

I can say this as your leader has said the same thing to  the FREE WORLD .. so it  must be okay to do so...

we will see you all in HELL :)

I would love to know at what point you soft cocks would actually " do something" 

other than sit on your hands 

IDOITS !!!

wake up and do something !NOW !!

hiroshima ring any bells !!

3 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

I would love to know at what point you soft cocks would actually " do something" 

other than sit on your hands 

IDOITS !!!

wake up and do something !NOW !!

hiroshima ring any bells !!

All this scaremongering got you nervous Pogo ?. 

Name an international conflict the Americans have resolved since WW2 that you could say was a huge success?
 Vietnam, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea. Syria, Lebanon, Palestine. Hmmm not me either.

Vietnam is about the only one that has peace today & if I recall they bailed out of there.

Yes they appear to not have a great track record as the Worlds international peacekeeper.

I think the reason why America has had a poor war record sin ww2  is the americans  surprised themseleves with the atomic bomb.

and vowed never  to use it like that again..

if they had of, their record would be  far, far better.

the carnage would be much worst than ww2

that   and the fact a lot more countries now have the ability to do the same . stops them from doing it.. but now

we also have more countries with fuckwit leaders., with not values or morals that have their fingers on a pulse that has the protential

to destroy the modern world as we know it.

like Donald trump   or not     he   has more going for himself than 90% of other world leaders and that includes our own  prime minister ,

and former  prime minister who have all but destroyed this country with out a single bullet being fired.

I know  which leader I trust would not stab me in my back.  are you lucky enough to have that for yourself?

What's destroyed about NZ?.

Gov't debt to GDP has risen on the back of 2 significant quakes, other than that its under control and is a low debt by world standards and far lower than Australia. Increased spending across all social services, hospitals education etc.

Yes Housing is a challenge but its a worldwide issue. Not something attributable to a single gov't.

We have had 9yrs of good stable gov't and hopefully another 3 to come.

a stable gov't for 9 years.

sorry I do not agree,

from a low income family that struggles, I would be joined my thousands that would agree with me,

I am neither for or against national, or labour,  I do think both mayor parties have screwed the working class and unemployed/pensioners big time

and without  up setting barryb      I stand by what I say in government morals  have destroyed  this country.

people should not be sleeping in cars, should not be sleeping under bridges or parks should not be paying massive rents for sub - standarded homes/flats

it is alright to say it is a world wide issue.. we in new Zealand should be   worried only about  what is happening here in new Zealand.

way back in 1990's I was paying $75 for a state house  I brought that house and some years latter sold it for $52,000 that same house now is worth $750,000

most  working class people can not afford that..   those that can are the lucky ones.

as for north korea..  we all hold our breath at what next by this fool of a leader.   and what  and how Donald trump responds with.. and if he doesn't do anything then it is people like yourself that question.. WHY DIDN'T HE DO SOMETHING .. he just can not win what ever way his arse is pointed.

this government is unstable and I strongly believe come September they will be kicked out big time.

A hell of a lot more disagree with you FL or they wouldn't have got elected for 3 terms.

As you will see from the below graph the people who are actually getting screwed are the 1% at the bottom who pay 16% of all tax in NZ.

Those 45,000 people fund a very significant proportion of services in NZ.

Individual taxable income ($) Number of people Tax paid
  (000) % ($m) %
Zero 237 7% 0 0%
1 - 10,000 440 14% 263 1%
10,000 - 20,000 851 26% 2,199 8%
20,000 - 30,000 381 12% 1,746 7%
30,000 - 40,000 352 11% 2,401 9%
40,000 - 50,000 318 10% 3,071 12%
50,000 - 60,000 197 6% 2,549 10%
60,000 - 70,000 148 5% 2,432 9%
70,000 - 80,000 100 3% 2,018 8%
80,000 - 90,000 50 2% 1,212 5%
90,000 - 100,000 35 1% 977 4%
100,000 - 150,000 78 2% 2,953 11%
150,000+ 45 1% 4,108 16%
All 3,232 100% 25,929 100%

Might also pay to read this article as well.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/81429047/Small-number-of-taxpayers-bear-the-brunt-of-New-Zealand-tax-bill

16 hours ago, barryb said:

A hell of a lot more disagree with you FL or they wouldn't have got elected for 3 terms.

As you will see from the below graph the people who are actually getting screwed are the 1% at the bottom who pay 16% of all tax in NZ.

Those 45,000 people fund a very significant proportion of services in NZ.

Individual taxable income ($) Number of people Tax paid
  (000) % ($m) %
Zero 237 7% 0 0%
1 - 10,000 440 14% 263 1%
10,000 - 20,000 851 26% 2,199 8%
20,000 - 30,000 381 12% 1,746 7%
30,000 - 40,000 352 11% 2,401 9%
40,000 - 50,000 318 10% 3,071 12%
50,000 - 60,000 197 6% 2,549 10%
60,000 - 70,000 148 5% 2,432 9%
70,000 - 80,000 100 3% 2,018 8%
80,000 - 90,000 50 2% 1,212 5%
90,000 - 100,000 35 1% 977 4%
100,000 - 150,000 78 2% 2,953 11%
150,000+ 45 1% 4,108 16%
All 3,232 100% 25,929 100%

Might also pay to read this article as well.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/81429047/Small-number-of-taxpayers-bear-the-brunt-of-New-Zealand-tax-bill

please don't insult my intelligence.  they may have been elected 3 terms.. does not  clearly show the people  wanted them.

we also had the same bull shit with helen clark and the labour party. the people had a guts full of her and did anything they could to rid 

new Zealand of her and her nancies. they voted national in.even people that never dreamt of voting national did so  but we have clearly gone full cycle , and the damage caused.   yes I say damage because unlike yourself people  have had a bloody guts full of lies..

and one that comes to mind is pike river.. and we are still getting the lies and bull shit cover up from this government. they continue to look after their mates and self interests big businesses. and screw the little people  this  seems to be the way all the governments inn the world are treating their people.. and  the result is uneasy, with quite a few leaders being toppled. we now with elections in south korea, will see a movement that could possibly   see south korea    re-join  north korea.. mmmmm that will be interesting. and do away with alliance with united states... there is a real problem within this world at present.. and I expect a mayor conflict will emerge.. people are just totally pissed off with governments.

new Zealand barry is no different..so really it doesn't matter about figures or how well one thinks  a government is doing.. we all know that national is and always has been good at sugar coating the true facts. unless one has a white cane , (sorry to my blind friends, no disrespect intended.) politics is dirty within NZ, and always has been. corruption also.. denial,half truths and bull shit again practices of all governments. they want you to believe what they are saying and doing is for the betterment of all new Zealand..

we clearly saw that when rob Muldoon gave us his think big projects bankrupting the country. then I honestly feel . you would never go along with that comment either. so ends final lucas political speech for today :)

have a nice day everyone. the sun is out in Mataura, and I've got fire wood to chop..  the working people  have got to keep warm somehow.