RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Clapp

Rowe cup Poll

i ilke 45 years picks, in almost that order, but would replace lemond with wilmas mate, they are both good enough to win this, think lemond has had some pretty handy draws, .. but cant deny the form,  great contest with no standout, but  like bordeaux,, if dexter gets him to the front at some stage tough to pull him back, but finally a historically great race that is interesting and not a blue and white stars procession (YAWN!) .. , good punting and luck to you all!.

2 hours ago, shapiro said:

i ilke 45 years picks, in almost that order, but would replace lemond with wilmas mate, they are both good enough to win this, think lemond has had some pretty handy draws, .. but cant deny the form,  great contest with no standout, but  like bordeaux,, if dexter gets him to the front at some stage tough to pull him back, but finally a historically great race that is interesting and not a blue and white stars procession (YAWN!) .. , good punting and luck to you all!.

Very poor field though,in fact 4 win horses starting you could say it is an embarrasment.

like all the comments on this, like taku`s prime power, he has gone great sectionals in his last few starts, i think this race throws up so many possibilities, it cant be bad?

its the kinda the race we all asked for is it not? its not the best stake really but a great feature race for once, im going to release my stance on no betting and after work enjoy this   (only 40 bucks), good luck to you all!  see ya at the tote when me an john legend and 45 years are cashing in on bordeaux and wilmas mate  and eyre i come and lemond, temporarle,,  betting and of course taku prime power, thank god for % betting!

2 hours ago, shapiro said:

that means absolutely fuck all to us, nice story but    ..yeah o.k

You are obviously pretty thick. So let me enlighten you.

Habibty Ivy, Bordeaux, Lemond. all by Love You. Heard of him?????

A French Stallion by Coktail Jet out of Guilty of Love.

Heard of Monbet  ??, Yes??, good ,he is by Love You. There are more.

I could go on, but this is a Harness forum and it obviously means "f---k  "all to you.

So maybe you should transfer to the Dishlickers site,

On 4/27/2017 at 7:03 PM, final luca said:

a race anything could win as not the greatest Rowe cup field is it.

gone for this group:

daryl boko/habiti ivy/temporale/valmagne/one over da moon/eyre I come.

and even then I've most likely left the winner out :)

if valmagne wins this we will be very surprised lol, yeah like darryl boko aswell, looked last week like valmagne in the rowe last year? ya cant take them all tho, yeah no superstars but i would rather see this than a procession, bonus quaddie i think, hoping lazarus falls over or a lightning bolt hits him! you never know?

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

You are obviously pretty thick. So let me enlighten you.

Habibty Ivy, Bordeaux, Lemond. all by Love You. Heard of him?????

A French Stallion by Coktail Jet out of Guilty of Love.

Heard of Monbet  ??, Yes??, good ,he is by Love You. There are more.

I could go on, but this is a Harness forum and it obviously means "f---k  "all to you.

So maybe you should transfer to the Dishlickers site,

you are a bit thick arent ya tugger, my original statement stands who cares what stallion sires the trifecta? sundon? ring a belll dumbass?

6 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Mind you, I woudnt mind seeing a Love You trifecta. Not beyond the realms of possibility. The reason I got into Square gait ownership, was Love You.

Perfectly valid comment. Interesting to at least some but obviously not all...

5 hours ago, shapiro said:

that means absolutely fuck all to us, nice story but    ..yeah o.k

If you don't like it, don't comment.

o.k and whats the dishlickers site, you really seem like a poor excuse for the poison dwarf, i bet ive had more experience tha you in inhe harness game, and even my boy in the greyhound game, u show your ignorance by calling greyhoung trainers `dishlickers` go suck leo molloys cock!, you are the very reason racing new zealand will never prosper , failed buisnessman, failed marriage, bankrupt, failed horse trainer, faied vet, and haha failed friend( lets ride on the molloy fail trt hATEDTain , but julie molloy the most hated woman in media works, and the most hated man in auckland `leo molloy, hes atiny boy with a tiny cock but has a BIG MOUTH! careful  you dont fall onto your own mediocrity, and apologise to the greyhound  trainers in nz or as you like to exalt yourself and put them `DISHLICKERS! 

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Perfectly valid comment. Interesting to at least some but obviously not all...

If you don't like it, don't comment.

AM I NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS A POINT OF VIEW?

Weak Rowe Cup field. This must be one of the worst eras for open-class trotters so not surprising that outsider Temporale got up to win especially considering the soft run it had. I cannot understand why Daryl Boko was 5/4 in the betting. Who would back this horse at that price? The European import is a one-paced battler not suited to 3200m and yet it continues to be backed at each start. Mind boggling.