RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

so who is the SECOND most exciting up and coming Stallion

Contenders could be rock n roll heaven also rock n roll dance. But an even more contentious question that could muddy the waters would be the 10 biggest over hyped flops inlast 10 years My list would be   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  well I don't want to lose friends , I haven't got too many to spare Ha

4 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

Am I missing something? Who is the first?

Somebeachsomewhere they trainers and breeders are saying. Books fill quickly. Shame its frozen.

I have no problem with Somebeachsomewhere .He is doing a good job with first few crops. although his fertility is poor with frozen semen. Further to the 2 above certainly Changeover is another high up the list of newish sires. The few new boys such as Ak Reactor,Sir Lincoln only time will tell as pos 3 or 4 crops are needed before we get too excited or rubbish a sire.There is also a discussion(argument) over how we rate sires , eg 1 or 2 top runners with low winners to foals % or a high % of winners without standouts.suffice to say the dominance of the big 4 sires ,bettors delight,art major mach three christan Cullen  means pos over 50% of all active broodmares will have their bloodlines. Sons of the big 4 are being tried now some with limited success but some will click with the brood mares from the other 3 .